Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ubiq cool breeze real nice on foot i like navy laces on them, the fit is good little extra space in toe box makes them real comfy

These lyte speeds are super comfortable and I'm probably going to switch up to the sea foam laces. Definitely the best Ubiq collab since blooms.

Anyone with the medics think they fit bigger than other GLVs?
Debating whether to size down half or not. Or are they just roomy like the Dalis?
Narrow feet here btw.

Thanks!
they fit bigger imo. i would recommend .5 down from usual GLV.

Anyone with the medics think they fit bigger than other GLVs?
Debating whether to size down half or not. Or are they just roomy like the Dalis?
Narrow feet here btw.

Thanks!

i think they fit the same as all my other GLVs. there may be a little heel slippage, but i think that's due to the nylon footbed

^ definitely lack of heel padding imo. no leather insole. just overall bulky. massive heel slip relative to other GLVs. again, this is my experience.

i thought it was just me with the heel slippage with the medics! But agree same fit as other GLV models.
I'd suggest people pick them up now whilst they can be had for pretty much retail or close to it, they are probably the best GLV so far this year.

i do and i go tts in GLVs and GL3s and theyre perfect for me. Medics and Dalis (leather insole) are the only pairs that give me that slippage
Awesome, looks like i should be going half down with my narrow feet then. Thanks again fam!

i thought it was just me with the heel slippage with the medics! But agree same fit as other GLV models.
I'd suggest people pick them up now whilst they can be had for pretty much retail or close to it, they are probably the best GLV so far this year.
They're absolutely incredible.  Really controversial though...a lot of people also think they're trash.  Love it or hate it shoe.

went .5 down for both medics and dalis. runs a bit big for me compared to other glv's. due to leather insoles perhaps.

best glv of the year still belongs to the Da Vinci's. Sadly they weren't as readily available to the people as many had hoped. hype aside, if there were more pairs to go around i feel a lot of you would be very very impressed. 

i'm still kinda torn on selling my pair

but $$$ speaks like no other :frown:

Last edited:
Thanks. Any idea why they fit bigger? Less padding around the heel + leather insoles?
I would say it's because the materials are much softer and give a bit more. The bootie is much squishier than other glv. I'd compare it to the rose gold's bootie, but the softer materials around the toebox might also contribute to the less snug feeling. Since I have wide feet, I stuck to my tts glv sizing. I think they're more comfy than other glv I own due to the extra give these have.

^ there's a section for legit checks.

Threads are becoming polluted with these useless posts because new users don't check the forum rules.

Been on Vacay in Cali doing some hiking in the Sierra Nevadas. Rocked the Bodegas the whole trip and they were amazing. Everyone else was collecting blisters and sore feet haha. Anyway, here's a couple GoPro shots. 

Awesome! Where in the Sierras did you hike? We did a hike in Yosemite this weekend to Cathedral Lake.

Tempted to pick these up. Can you give me a review on them vs some traditional hiking boots? Are they easy to clean off?

Awesome! Where in the Sierras did you hike? We did a hike in Yosemite this weekend to Cathedral Lake.

Tempted to pick these up. Can you give me a review on them vs some traditional hiking boots? Are they easy to clean off?
Yeah I'm about to grab a pair, been wanting them for a while. Is 230 shipped a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom