Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'll speak since I'm at the office right now looking at the release unfold from Ubiq's eyes

To the people who understand the game and that there are only 12 pairs and literally thousands of people attempting to purchase them at one time, thank you. To the rest of the idiots (the internet, not NT personally) who actually think we as a business are back dooring shoes... you must not have gotten a pair and it's a poor excuse.

The reason we said "if they aren't on the site it's because they are sold it," is because once they sell out they come off the front end. We didn't specify a time so who knows when they were actually live. People who expect handouts and think they were wronged for not getting the shoes will only assume we never put them up. 

lol the whole business behind a release is well above some of your heads. I don't blame you because you aren't in the business, but to assume we run our company like a corner store bodega is beyond me. These kind of releases hardly make us money, its just to stay relevant. 

On to the next one.. congrats if any of you managed a pair but its literally pure luck if you did. 
repped for the truth, too much speculation in here, I too am guilty of it, its easy to let emotions go astray when you strike out. 

Damn after wearing out the F5 key on my keyboard at work I was only able to get a sz10 to cart but not complete check out , a million errors aat every step :frown:...This stuff is unreal. Already secured a pair on Saturday but was hoping to surprise my younger brother with a pair though.

These releases are becoming very disheartning, it is getting to the point that I just plan ahead to hope to catch a reasonable deal on resale. I have a friend who used to work for a well known boutique, which I will not name, and he said the ****ery was unreal. Not so much from the store because they actually tried to take measures to make sure actual customers could buy the limited release but the actual employees were just to damn sneaky.

Savages out there I swear!

repped for the truth, too much speculation in here, I too am guilty of it, its easy to let emotions go astray when you strike out. 
thank you, I wen't back and added I'm more or less talking about sneaker heads in general and didn't want you guys to think I'm only responding to NT. Because you guys get it to an extent.

we had a full size run. these shoes literally sold out in seconds. I'm not surprised some of you only managed to see a couple sizes. 
3 sizes only tho?
sick.gif

Last edited:
People get caught up in the emotion of it. Truthfully it is frustrating when thousands of people are trying to get only a dozen pairs but that how it is nowadays. 

@JWOLFE  Appreciate the profesional response. 

we had a full size run. these shoes literally sold out in seconds. I'm not surprised some of you only managed to see a couple sizes. 
3 sizes only when they went live... I truly believe the rest of the fsr got backdoored like an hour before that.

congrats Bad Lieutenant ! 
Thx... I'll scream victory when I'll get shipping conf tho...

Last edited:
Damnit. Needed that 9.5/10, had a 10 in my cart.
yea man I was trying to get that 10 myself, when I finally saw the page I saw 4-5 sizes available, didnt pay much attention to what they were because I tried to cart that 10 quick as possible! haha

Repped for atually responding and educating the masses. It is a shame that everyone who wants these, didnt get them but like someone already said, that's the nature of the beast nowadays.  

BS. Everyone here including me only saw three sizes. UBIQ specified that it would be a full size run, and that was not the truth.

BS. Everyone here including me only saw three sizes. UBIQ specified that it would be a full size run, and that was not the truth.
yo no need to attack him, he's always looking out for us on sales and whatnot. if you expected anything less than a ****show online for these then i dunno what to tell you. 

3 sizes only when they went live... I truly believe the rest of the fsr got backdoored like an hour before that.
Well what you believe is wrong, but I'm not here to convince you otherwise. If it were that big a deal to me I could literally take a screen shot of the orders and show the times they were purchased. Again, I have no reason to lie. Also, I could just cancel that order of yours.... 
tongue.gif

Quote:
Again, I'm not saying you didn't see only 3 sizes, but what I am saying is that you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. 

Last edited:
I only saw 9.5, 10, 13 too. Must be just a huuuuuuge coincidence that's all anybody saw.Not my shop, don't care what goes on... I probably would have struckout anyways.

Last edited:
yo no need to attack him, he's always looking out for us on sales and whatnot. if you expected anything less than a ****show online for these then i dunno what to tell you. 
I'm not trying to attack him, I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to get a pair. It's not his fault but he's claiming that there was a full size run when there wasn't.

Well what you believe is wrong, but I'm not here to convince you otherwise. If it were that big a deal to me I could literally take a screen shot of the orders and show the times they were purchased. Again, I have no reason to lie. Also, I could just cancel that order of yours.... :tongue:

Quote:
Again, I'm not saying you didn't see only 3 sizes, but what I am saying is that you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. 
If you're a UBIQ employee then this is an awful way to be treating the customers.

Well what you believe is wrong, but I'm not here to convince you otherwise. If it were that big a deal to me I could literally take a screen shot of the orders and show the times they were purchased. Again, I have no reason to lie. Also, I could just cancel that order of yours....  
tongue.gif
And why would you do that exactly?! 

If you're a UBIQ employee then this is an awful way to be treating the customers.
Im treating you poorly for being honest, got it. Nothing I've said is offensive or wrong of me. I'm also not attacking anyone. You have a strong opinion about something and of anyone on NT I have the most reason to try and explain to you that what you are saying is false information. I never said you were wrong about only seeing 3 pairs up, maybe you did only see 3 sizes, but on this thread alone people have claimed seeing different sizes then you. 

You are assuming, and with no real rhyme of reason beside the fact you did not get lucky. 

to be fair people here are relentlessly bashing ubiq.

Now with that said jwolfe jwolfe i bought those damn pony's ya'll did, and the bucket hat. Hat wasn't available that day so I had to order two days later and pay shipping on it. You could put one of the afews you cancel on the side for me? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom