Asics Love?!? Where is it?

HOLY $#!+ !!!! Just got confirmation on a 10.5!!! If you're using a CC with a decent limit DON'T GIVE UP!

I just spent the last 30 mins catching up on the craziness for this and seeing all the problems I figured what the hell, I'll see if there are still pairs popping up from jammed carts. Refreshed product page til my size showed up and hammered the buy button til it clicked thru. Had one "not enough stock" message (which charged my card regardless, still, 2hrs after Cncpts became aware of the problem smh), but a few seconds later I tried again and it went thru to confirmation page.

Wow....

Last edited:
Concepts @cncpts
All card payments processing will not be held/captured. We are working to un-authorize all payment attempts in batch process.

So how is Concepts supposed to differentiate between a successful order and a failed order? Won't all orders be canceled then?

Last edited:
Concepts @cncpts
All card payments processing will not be held/captured. We are working to un-authorize all payment attempts in batch process.

So how is Concepts supposed to differentiate between a successful order and a failed order? Won't all orders be canceled then?
Match the order confirmations to the buyer. cancel the rest

Concepts @cncpts

I see what you mean. They're going to have to match the names to make sure they keep one charge, if some got charged 10x and only got one. What would be curious is for people who use multiple cards and only got one confirmed pair. They'll probably have to match charged cards rather than names.

So we'll probably receive these, if they don't get cancelled by Xmas time... got it. 
sick.gif

Oh boy... if my auto-fill didn't change my state from "AL" to what it's supposed to be, but everything else is correct and I got my confirmation, should I still be OK???

I already emailed Concepts and I'm trying to get thru on the phone w/ them, but would love to have some peace of mind...

does concepts ever answer the phone? cant remember if it was them or bodega i tried calling before

Last edited:
Oh boy... if my auto-fill didn't change my state from "AL" to what it's supposed to be, but everything else is correct and I got my confirmation, should I still be OK???

I already emailed Concepts and I'm trying to get thru on the phone w/ them, but would love to have some peace of mind...
Just be thankful you got through 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom