Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so I'm taking a look at my bank account and i was charged 17 times but only refunded for 16 of them. it looks like one of the orders got thru but i never got to the order confirmation page and never received an email regarding my order. i wonder WTF is going on. 
mean.gif

this was a super failure. id rather strike out on spotify than be locked out of $800 for a while.

now i gotta call back wells and make sure at least 1 of those charges go through if i get this confirmation email

Last edited:
I don't care if I had a BLACK card. I shouldn't have to tie up insane amounts of cash just to ATTEMPT to get one sneaker.

for everyone still trying. if you're refreshing the page and your size pops up saying its not in stock...keep jamming the buy button and stop refreshing the page. you'll eventually get through to the shipping info page

that's what i did and my order went through...just waiting for e-mail confirmation now

Last edited:
I don't care if I had a BLACK card. I shouldn't have to tie up insane amounts of cash just to ATTEMPT to get one sneaker.
You shouldn't have to do any of this. But if you do, and you have $600 to your name right now, you're making poor life decisions. And I'm going to just shake my head as you whine about it on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom