Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:lol: Yea. I take that back. RF should have his own thread. Folks in here don't care for quality and color execution. I'm outta here. I'll be back when those Camo's release.
Man you are irrational and very emotional about something that really shouldn't matter this much. I love all my RF pairs, don't get it twisted. You simply asked a question then got answers you couldn't deal with. Go kick rocks in your favorite pair son.

Last edited:
I personally like the urban camos better than the RF rose golds although they haven't come out yet.

Btw @mayorofnyc if you only like RF asics then there's a thread solely dedicated to his immeasurable greatness where you can d*ckride him all you want. Just post there from now on, simple as that.

Last edited:
Anyways, those urban camos are beautiful. Probably better than any GL3 RF has made in a little while..

Post a pic of some asics not made by RF that's better than these

........I'll wait

Your wait is over thanks for being patient..lol :tongue:

Last edited:
Mayor way to be a douche and show your complete ignorance. That's probably why you have >4000 posts and only 57 rep.

The last clean pics i took before NYC decided to murder them.

Bread and Butter X Asics GT II "Salmon and Butter" pack

These can go toe to toe with anything RF have done, IMO

And yes only 100 pairs were available to the PUBLIC and i had two!!! suckers!

Last edited:
The last clean pics i took before NYC decided to murder them.

Bread and Butter X Asics GT II "Salmon and Butter" pack

These can go toe to toe with anything RF have done, IMO
mean.gif
Not even for a second....

I love the RF "Miami" joints very glad I was able to get them, I will rock them well this summer!!! I cant wait!!

There is now a RF thread for all you shipping confirmation/Fieg is lord and savior cats.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom