Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Didn't know they let people inside the mall before 10 at Lynnhaven. Waited in line at 10 and only got a small size. You already know where this pair is headed.

Last edited:
There is always one ***** at shoe releases.

Guy in front of me wore a 11, and they were sold out of 11 and 11.5.

Got the last 13. Smh

Most of the people in front were strictly resell.

Not going to make that much money off of these flipping one pair.

I'm wondering if only 130 or so were released between both shops leaving roughly 370 for online? My buddy mentioned only a size 11.5 and 8.5 was left and he said he was #28 in line in VaBeach. 

I'm assuming 30 pairs for VaBeach and 100 for DC? Or maybe 50 in VaBeach and 100 in DC leaving 350???

Last edited:
nah more than 30 pairs in va beach. Line was at least 70 people deep when i got there at 10 and everyone got a pair still.

I'm told 100 pairs at each shop and 300 online. I'm also told the exclusuve thing is BS. Cncpts and kith will have them. At least that's what im told by reliable people

nah more than 30 pairs in va beach. Line was at least 70 people deep when i got there at 10 and everyone got a pair still.
Weird. Buddy said 10s were all gone by the time he got to the counter. People must have been grabbing any size available.

There is always one ***** at shoe releases.

Guy in front of me wore a 11, and they were sold out of 11 and 11.5.

Got the last 13. Smh

Most of the people in front were strictly resell.

Not going to make that much money off of these flipping one pair.
same at every release

But the bad guy wins in this movie 
pimp.gif

swung 2/3 couldnt get you out the way @-Murkystilo-, staff wasn't trying to let me flourish on your size when i cut 

i knew 3 of the 5 guys in the front reselling, didn't even know those dudes transitioned to runners 
laugh.gif

$480 aint bad considering i dont have to go through the size swap nonsense

if i hadnt have cut all you dudes who let my boys jump to the front, i would be here crying about my 11.5, 4 dudes ahead of me in my size

gotta do what you gotta do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom