Asics Love?!? Where is it?

A lot more activity in here since asics started making stuff limited again.

ITs going to be 500 pairs. Why can't "some people" just understand thats a limited pair and not question it lol. If CW says 500 then its 500. If Solefly said they release 333 pairs then its probably around 333 pairs.

ITs going to be 500 pairs. Why can't "some people" just understand thats a limited pair and not question it lol. If CW says 500 then its 500. If Solefly said they release 333 pairs then its probably around 333 pairs.
Not sure I agree with this. Can we actually believe anything these shops tell us? We had a guy supposedly from commonwealth in here saying they don't and never will back door sneakers. But lo and behold, we found out that's not even close.

500 pairs.....count me out then. Not even gonna waste my time trying lol.... I got Dirty Bucks to trade tho...

Not sure I agree with this. Can we actually believe anything these shops tell us? We had a guy supposedly from commonwealth in here saying they don't and never will back door sneakers. But lo and behold, we found out that's not even close.
Yeah I can see that I agree, that they are shady. But if they are exaggerating it to be that  low of quantities, I would still say its going to be limited.I mean looking at past history store releases how many stores do you know that said they had 300-500 pairs and then releasing 2,000 pairs after???   

I mean 10 pair wasn't that bad . Honestly Gemini was the SMOOTHEST RELEASE EVER. He could have scooped up 15 or 20 pairs if he wanted to. their would still be pairs left

I mean 10 pair wasn't that bad . Honestly Gemini was the SMOOTHEST RELEASE EVER. He could have scooped up 15 or 20 pairs if he wanted to. their would still be pairs left
But now with this release there are only 500...

I understand, But i was implying was that there was a BOAT LOAD  pairs left after the release for the gemini's. Maybe the store manager was lenient for that release. And Maybe he might not be able get a lot of pairs for this upcomming release. But yeah CE4423, i get what your saying I hope they dont let that many people get pairs back doored

O I c it n cartman voice there's 500 for E-villl that's tge limited part makes sense available before Kenny has a chance

Back
Top Bottom