Asics Love?!? Where is it?

well they looked promising from that picture where they showed all the upcoming gl3 collabs....but this will be the 2nd pass after the mitas for me! 

well they looked promising from that picture where they showed all the upcoming gl3 collabs....but this will be the 2nd pass after the mitas for me! 

Yea I agree, I just can't get over that midsole. Im just not a fan of that color.

don't judge these yet. both pictures were taken with bad cameras in bad lighting. I'm still optimistic.

Welp...

:evil:

hoping to score some 8balls in the WW release tomorrow but it seems like most places a re instore first so chances arent looking good

I'm looking to get my first pair of gel lyte iii's or Vs

I'm mostly looking for a pair with nice suede and a reasonable price to get me started to see if I like the fit

I'm looking to get my first pair of gel lyte iii's or Vs

I'm mostly looking for a pair with nice suede and a reasonable price to get me started to see if I like the fit
I don't have them but the V-Day GLV has been getting good reviews on suede quality. 

Unfortunately most GR Asics suede quality is garbage. 

do  the 8-balls fit slightly bigger cause of the suede toebox (think my coves fit a bit bigger), or just normal glV sizing?

would need to know quick cause a friend might be able to pick a pair up for me!!! 
nerd.gif

oh and by the way:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom