Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think my pair should arrive either today or tomorrow. Can't wait. I'm feeling the red or grey/silver ropes. I'm also worried about the blue stains on the back. It seems like a lot of pairs are plagued by this. Quality control really dropped the ball on these.

Last edited:
Its not as bad as the one previously posted but its there.

Last edited:
Got my SNS yesterday. I messed up and put a combination of 2 address and they still got it shipped to me very quickly. Very easy to get in contact with and they apologized to me even though I messed up. Craze finally shipped the order too. Just in time for Valentines day :stoneface:

Last edited:
Got my SNS yesterday. I messed up and put a combination of 2 address and they still got it shipped to me very quickly. Very easy to get in contact with and they apologized to me even though I messed up. Craze finally shipped the order too. Just in time for Valentines day
indifferent.gif
Just checked tracking info after reading this post regarding my order with Craze.  My expected delivery date is 2/19 
mean.gif

Never ordering from Craze anymore. I am taking them off my bookmarks. They dont even respond to my emails. 

Just checked tracking info after reading this post regarding my order with Craze.  My expected delivery date is 2/19 :smh:

Never ordering from Craze anymore. I am taking them off my bookmarks. They dont even respond to my emails. 

I take it you didn't read about craze a few pages back? [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Damn all these 8 balls have the blue marks got me nervous for mine. Fingers crossed.
Don't be too nervous, I cleaned mine, still not perfect, and ideally I'd get something back for my efforts. 

Used jason markk and the corner of a dish towel, spend about 20 min per shoe. I had 3 marks to remove. 

I posted pics of the blue marks few days back. Overall pretty happy w the shoe, but nothing special imo. wish the suede was nicer. 

I take it you didn't read about craze a few pages back? [emoji]128512[/emoji]
In their defense, it does look like my shoe will get here Friday as expected. nonetheless some of the most unprofessional communication I've had w a retailer. 

Premier's customer service and shipping speed is amazing. Wrote me a hand written Thank You on the receipt, goes a long way.

Just checked tracking info after reading this post regarding my order with Craze.  My expected delivery date is 2/19 :smh:

worst store ive ever dealt with :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom