Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for what they're their going for, definitely hard to keep em when there's other things to be had

Ill be keepn my pair cuz i really like the shoe in general. The quality and limited to only 333 pairs worldwide is just a plus to add to my archives. Cant imagine the value down the road when the market disperse

Last edited:
Ill be keepn my pair cuz i really like the shoe in general. The quality and limited to only 333 pairs worldwide is just a plus to add to my archives. Cant imagine the value down the road when the market disperse
true, but if I could trade for something I've been wanting for a while (ie patta gel saga or something along those lines) or a nice cash offer, then these would be gone in a heartbeat

Got these and the vdays in yesterday. Never really complain about quality but this is kinda funny. Waves are blown out on the right shoe. Still gonna beat up.
Have these seen a widespread release,?

Have these seen a widespread release,?
I saw them in person at kith last friday and rise has em online, so im pretty sure there are tons of accounts that have em already.

how's the quality on these? typical asics gr?
i would say the quality's above a typical asics gr, but they are def not worth retail imo. i was looking to cop the grey one, but its just a plain grey kick and there's something about the grey speckling i don't really care for. however, im there for under retail. i also don't get why the green one has the grey speckling on it too, but i wasn't interested in copping that one since i already have the sns...speaking of that im a bit disappointed that the nubuck isn't as good as the dalis, but the sneaker looks better in person then i thought. lol, when i was walking around kith that fri ppl were breaking their necks left and right staring my feet. **** looked like a steven seagal movie by the time i walked out 
laugh.gif

I saw them in person at kith last friday and rise has em online, so im pretty sure there are tons of accounts that have em already.

i would say the quality's above a typical asics gr, but they are def not worth retail imo. i was looking to cop the grey one, but its just a plain grey kick and there's something about the grey speckling i don't really care for. however, im there for under retail. i also don't get why the green one has the grey speckling on it too, but i wasn't interested in copping that one since i already have the sns...speaking of that im a bit disappointed that the nubuck isn't as good as the dalis, but the sneaker looks better in person then i thought. lol, when i was walking around kith that fri ppl were breaking their necks left and right staring my feet. **** looked like a steven seagal movie by the time i walked out :lol: .

Haha repped for shuttin the block down

You guys aren't the only ones, read a few complaints over on the Diadora thread as well. Best to avoid that store altogether, if not for pre-orders at least.

you can add me to the list. No update on the ups tracking website, wanted to use it this saturday. Probably never going to order from Craze anymore.
Same here, ordered another pair on rise last weekend just to make sure I had them for Valentine's Day. The ones from rise are already in the mail, no updates from craze.
another day.... another package not scanned.

Just ordered a safety pair from Rise.. its a shame I even have to do that, but the shop is responding to me "we did our part, the package was picked up" basically stepping back from any responsibility. Label shows it hasn't reached a UPS facility / scanned, label was created on the 7th...so i'm prepping for the worst. 

sorry for the shippingtalk but i'm just baffled by this one. 

Anyone else think that $150 retail on the Laser Cuts is steep?? I mean they look clean and the wood grain heel cup is a nice touch but they look really thin. I dont know if they would hold up well with lots of wears. 

Last edited:
Tempted to dye the SNS glv nubuck from a green to a dark navy and darken up the tweed a shade or 2.  Not sure what you guys use to draw up these illustrations...@joelom  a little help pls?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom