Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Try @mtvtnthey hooked me up. idk what sizes they have but just send them a PM on here. They havent dropped on the Mtvtn site yet so they should have all sizes that they ordered. 
Yea I hit him up. Smallest size is an 8 unfortunately. Thanks for the advice though

Last edited:
Not sure on a date yet, but I too am anxious for this, i like that every set of stripes is a different color. 

Yeah unfortunately Asics quality is not in the same neighborhood as NB USA/UK made. I'm not even sure they can compete with their Asian made product. adding the price but not the quality is a fail.

idk what those are but they are in desperate need of better laces, the shoe overall is dope af though so i second you on trying to find out what they are.

But in other news i already have tracking info from @mtvtn  for the valentine's glv. Communication has been great and I can't wait to get the shoes in! Highly recommend you guys start taking your business that route.

People, I think this came up already a couple days ago: those ridiculous prices are not US $, but Aussie money. 

I'll take em.
Looking at your avatar after reading your reply.... 
roll.gif

Yeah unfortunately Asics quality is not in the same neighborhood as NB USA/UK made. I'm not even sure they can compete with their Asian made product. adding the price but not the quality is a fail.

Hmmm.. Looks like Asics changing their name to New Balance with those prices. At least with NB you don't need to buy 5 pairs to get a good one without any flaws. Damn shame
Thats not US dollars. Its Australian. 180 Aussie is close to 120 US

The pictures for the black pair are not flattering at all!!  I thought the black pair was also supposed to have the alternating colors on the liner and sole?

Thought the same thing, from the pics that were posted the other day. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom