Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got this message this morning too. 
mean.gif
Same here but just received a shipping confirmation just now.

idk what those are but they are in desperate need of better laces, the shoe overall is dope af though so i second you on trying to find out what they are.

But in other news i already have tracking info from @mtvtn  for the valentine's glv. Communication has been great and I can't wait to get the shoes in! Highly recommend you guys start taking your business that route.

those Gel Speeds look nice ^^ i like that model. I wish more people would use it for collabs and such. 

idk what those are but they are in desperate need of better laces, the shoe overall is dope af though so i second you on trying to find out what they are.

But in other news i already have tracking info from @mtvtn  for the valentine's glv. Communication has been great and I can't wait to get the shoes in! Highly recommend you guys start taking your business that route.
^^^^^ I was just about to say the same thing. My Valentines GLVs from @mtvtn  have shipped and will be in hand tomorrow! That was with FREE shipping by the way. I encourage any of you guys to use them where possible. Great customer service and they have blown all other shops out of the water as far as time to ship. 

That being said I think i am more excited about the Valentines GLVs then the SNS or Concepts pairs. 

V day glv would've been better with a different colored sole I don't like the 5 different shadede of red

^^^^^ I was just about to say the same thing. My Valentines GLVs from @mtvtn
 have shipped and will be in hand tomorrow! That was with FREE shipping by the way. I encourage any of you guys to use them where possible. Great customer service and they have blown all other shops out of the water as far as time to ship. 

That being said I think i am more excited about the Valentines GLVs then the SNS or Concepts pairs. 

Same here. I'm gonna be waiting by the door all day tomorrow to get my package. Whewww. I will be doing my future Asics shopping with them first. @mtvtn

My 8 Balls came with complimentary blue marker on the heel

Just Emailed Cncpts... we'll see that they say. hope they don't make me mail this back. 

I'm trying to be patient, I've never seen a payment expire. I hope they still ship and charge me for them , but i'm worried.
Patients my man, they haven't got through all orders. Mine finally shipped and won't charge until signed and received.

Last edited:
I'm on the hunt for a size 6 in the Valentine's Day GLVs for my girl. I'm hoping they'll be in abundance on Saturday but if I can secure a pair early, that would really ease my mind. I checked all the spots previously posted (Feature, Nouvuea, Premier, Oneness) but those smaller sizes sell out QUICK. Any help would be MUCH appreciated! :nerd:

I'm trying but to be patient, I've never seen a payment expire. I hope they still ship and charge me for them , but i'm worried.

What, you were charged and the payment went away? That's a temporary authorization, same thing happens depending on how you pay at a gas station where you get a $1 charge and it goes away. It's to ensure that your card works and has funds available.

You'll be charged when they ship.

Walter..

What, you were charged and the payment went away? That's a temporary authorization, same thing happens depending on how you pay at a gas station where you get a $1 charge and it goes away. It's to ensure that your card works and has funds available.

You'll be charged when they ship.

Walter..
Yea the payment was pending and then yesterday it said expired and the money is back in my account. I feel a little better after your post but until I get a shipping confirmation I'm going to be on edge. Thanks bro.

I'm on the hunt for a size 6 in the Valentine's Day GLVs for my girl. I'm hoping they'll be in abundance on Saturday but if I can secure a pair early, that would really ease my mind. I checked all the spots previously posted (Feature, Nouvuea, Premier, Oneness) but those smaller sizes sell out QUICK. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
nerd.gif
Try @mtvtn  they hooked me up. idk what sizes they have but just send them a PM on here. They havent dropped on the Mtvtn site yet so they should have all sizes that they ordered. 

Back
Top Bottom