Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Dali's or Gemini's?

For quality on both are good, if you have seen both in person they are good. For what to purchase, the one you like the best. Gemini's can be found at a cheaper price resell, however Dalis are still popping up at random shops for retail.

still dont know what to think about the mita GL3s!!! 
nerd.gif

t?

Just saw 3 different box for asics X limitediton , is that all legit?

Last edited:
t?

Just saw 3 different box for asics X limitediton , is that all legit?

Bottom is store packaging. Mine came in the new asics box, they where sold in the old asics box as well. The later releases have come in the new box vs the older drops after the store exclusive packaging. Plus there are no fake Dali out atm to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Bottom is store packaging. Mine came in the new asics box, they where sold in the old asics box as well. The later releases have come in the new box vs the older drops after the store exclusive packaging. Plus there are no fake Dali out atm to my knowledge.
Thanks so much~I just a beginner and mine also in new box~

I'm going with the Ubiq collab over the Mita collab for sure. (Not that you have to get one or the other) I'm excited about the Hazards for some reason. The concept and CW is simple, but I think they look great. Plus the Midnight Blooms were my favorite and most comfortable pick-up last year, so I'm a little bias. Wish I could grab that in-store only shirt with the Hazards, too, though. 
tired.gif

just got back from undftd sf and talked to the peeps there. idk if it's 100% or not but they said undftd's were in fact a store exclusive release. 

I have nothing against UBIQ and have supported them and their collabs previously but that teaser video actually makes me not want to buy these. Not to mention the hazard theme has potential but all the text on the video page just comes off corny. Congrats to those who will cop, seems like an easy pick up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom