Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just received my FFs!

I also made 2 separate orders with the restocks just for the heck of it and they are all "invoiced" now. I used my non-US credit card too. lolol undftd is a joke.

FFs finally shipped, but the package weight is listed as 1lb!? Anyone else got this? Hoping they don't send me the wrong stuffs

My FFs still say invoiced and I'm on vacay from the 3rd to the 10th... looks like i'm going to be signing up for UPS my choice lol :smh:

My FFs still say invoiced and I'm on vacay from the 3rd to the 10th... looks like i'm going to be signing up for UPS my choice lol
mean.gif
Check Slickdeals.net or places like that. I don't I've ever paid for that service. You can usually find some sort of freebie trial

I really though the tan white get wets were better at first but after wearing the greys allll weekend I've changed my mind.

Mine are coming in tomorrow, I hear the 5's fit a half size small is this true or are they typically true to size?
i went .5 down because none of the sites had a 13, so I had to chance the 12.5. Got em the other day and tried em on with Nike elite socks (what I was wearing at the time) , and they felt pretty snug. I think with some thin socks, I'll be fine.

My FFs still say invoiced and I'm on vacay from the 3rd to the 10th... looks like i'm going to be signing up for UPS my choice lol :smh:
i just use the free mychoice. I don't use it to reroute or anything enough for the $40 option to be worth it for me.

Happened to be in Tokyo this week and visited the Mita store here. Only saw the Onitsuka Tiger pair of the recent collab they just did, but they still had pairs of other collabs like the Dalis.

i just use the free mychoice. I don't use it to reroute or anything enough for the $40 option to be worth it for me.

I use this as well, but I'm assuming I won't be around when they end up getting delivered so I"ll need to change my delivery date.

i went .5 down because none of the sites had a 13, so I had to chance the 12.5. Got em the other day and tried em on with Nike elite socks (what I was wearing at the time) , and they felt pretty snug. I think with some thin socks, I'll be fine.

word, I was in the same position, no sites had 10 or even 10.5's (i'm truly a 10) so I had to slide down to the 9.5, if they fit like a size 9 then i'm outta luck I suppose lol.

Dudes with the gore tex pairs (bodega get wets to be specific), are you guys wearing out in the rain? Is it affecting the nubuck at all?
They are perfect for the rain. I've worn them numerous times in the rain and the nubuck is surprisingly resilient. My go to sneakers for rain.

Back
Top Bottom