Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I use my snake charmers for beaters so I've had tons of daily wear in them. TBH my feet have sweat more in the mints/coves compared to the snake charmers oddly enough. 
Good to know! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

EB quick on the shipping too. Mine should be here tomorrow.

They are releasing on the 30th. Offspring have put up teasers on their IG, which all but confirm the earlier leaked image. The two pairs are known as the 'desert pack'

Thanks man, will check their IG out.

Looks like they aren't as "limited" as they made out, although saying that, the euro spots prob only get a handful of sizes

Last edited:
Looks like they aren't as "limited" as they made out, although saying that, the euro spots prob only get a handful of sizes
asked a few shops and they said they are getting 1 or 2 pair of each size but it look like in store only. whatever left goes online but i doubt it.

get your European friends ready

Last edited:
sneakernews schooling me on upcoming asics?!?
sick.gif
never thought id see the day but i mess with the first gl3 with similar color blocking to the embers
http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/18/preview-asics-spring-2015-releases/
agreed

10601842_832764100089856_2060054850_n.jpg

Kinda looks like a couch from the 70s but somehow in someway me like

Last edited:
The grey/red gl3's are cool. They look like the urban camos in a different cw which is fine with me [emoji]128077[/emoji]

for the people who copped the snake charmers, I hope you enjoy your shoes. Its one of those shoes that pics can never do justice. 

I love the Snake Charmers. Much better in person for sure.

This is awesome to hear bc they look pretty good in pics. And I just grabbed them on that restock. Now i can't wait to see them in person!!

Also those offspring joints are meh. Def going for both of fiegs GLV's that day instead

Back
Top Bottom