Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I will do a review on the concepts x Asics that released today tomorrow but I will say this they are a lot better in perosn. The quality is outstanding and I think the shoe is very well done. Many of you didn't get them in hand hence I sense a bit of saltiness. So stay tuned but I think these are very nice. They blow the bodega x saucony collab out of the water it's not even close trust me

i love the assumption that because people don't like the shoe they are salty

how about you ship me the shoes so I can peep them in person and then tell you how much I still don't like them

eyes.gif

Some of you just sound angry plain and simple. There were people that drove from NYC and Philly for these to get them. Anyhow not wasting my breath, wait a week when their price drops

Also, a little unfair to compare the cncpts asics with the bdga sauconys; 2 different shoes with totally different colourways and materials.

Speaking of bdga, anyone have any more info on when the gortex glv's may be dropping?

Some of you just sound angry plain and simple. There were people that drove from NYC and Philly for these to get them. Anyhow not wasting my breath, wait a week when their price drops
people drive from philly to get these?! why not just pay resell? saves time and gas.....

i love the assumption that because people don't like the shoe they are salty

how about you ship me the shoes so I can peep them in person and then tell you how much I still don't like them

eyes.gif
for real. Nobody salty over not getting them. If they did some research all they have to do is look back in this thread and find when the cncpts collab first pics were shown. 80% of this thread thought they were  wack from the jump. people aren't salty its just not an amazing shoe.

um why are those asics x ubiq gt-cool sitting everwhere?!

I tough all collabs would be insta-soldout, weird.

It has to be because it's a gt cool. I can't think of any other explanation because these are 10x better than those midnight blooms and both of those recent cncpts releases.

Colourway yes, but not asics model. Had it been a GL3 or 5 they woulda sold out pronto

How do Gel Kayanos fit? I have a pending deal for ARLT v.2 Gel Kayanos in 11.5. I wear 11.5 in adidas, 11-11.5 in puma, and 11.5-12 in Nike, depending on the model. I have a pair of GL3s in 12 and they fit fine with some wiggle room. Hoping the Gel Kayanos will fit accordingly.

How do Gel Kayanos fit? I have a pending deal for ARLT v.2 Gel Kayanos in 11.5. I wear 11.5 in adidas, 11-11.5 in puma, and 11.5-12 in Nike, depending on the model. I have a pair of GL3s in 12 and they fit fine with some wiggle room. Hoping the Gel Kayanos will fit accordingly.
They fit the same as GL3's, in my opinion.  Go up half size for a relaxed fit, and stay TTS for snug fit.

Got the Embers on hand and they are way better in person much more better on feet. To me theyre better than the phoenix.

I still dont get why they call them phoenix though. Pistachios would've been better name.

i find they run a bit long, i half down on them

Back
Top Bottom