Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I love women of all races but there are some that I just ROAR. Especially when they got a nice butt too, smh. Cupid strikes my heart into a trance.

But I am currently with my own race.

Is it me or am I seeing more Asian fever from other races recently?
Definitely.  I'm dating a latina right now and my best friend is engaged to a Puerto Rican.  Also, one my homegirls who was an EX Golden State Warrior cheerleader is also married to a chinese dude.  

^^^You are Chinese? I am assuming you are from the Bay Area. It's one of the few areas where it makes sense since it such a melting pot out here and I am only talking about the general Bay Area. Things get all funky when you go a little outside it. I swear if you go up north, it's like damn near going to middle American.

man of my youtube crush is dating a Korean dude... granted she is living in Seoul. dude's a lucky man.

I've been wanting to date a chola. I need to visit l.a.

DO NOT DO THIS. Speaking from personal experience :smh: :smh: :smh: Dated a "reformed" chola and got put through hell. She was committed to trying to get me to get her pregnant and broke up with me when I refused. She has three kids by three different dads now, one of who's in prison for 25 years for murdering another dude she dated. I went back to non-Central California Asian women for life after that (specifying that region because they're equally messed up in the head as cholas)

Last edited:
^^^You are Chinese? I am assuming you are from the Bay Area. It's one of the few areas where it makes sense since it such a melting pot out here and I am only talking about the general Bay Area. Things get all funky when you go a little outside it. I swear if you go up north, it's like damn near going to middle American.

Its still kind of rare, even in the bay. All the asians around my age are cliqued up.

i love caucasian girls
tongue.gif
im currently dating a sexy half italian and half albanian girl with an fat a**
nthat.gif

im not a big fan of asian girls cuz most of them are lacking of boobs and a**

Yes I'm Chinese and from the Bay.  Right on the money.  

I don't doubt how bad other parts of the country are.  Especially in the midwest where there's still so much racism.

Dang, I've only dated Asians (current is half Mexican/Filipino). 
laugh.gif
 It would've been nice to date outside my race though -- it's a good opportunity to learn about other cultures

Last edited:
I've dated a polish/Filipino girl for years, like gonna marry her type. She looked exotic AF, but was crazy in the head. Nothing to do with her ethnic background but her upbringing. Dad was a car salesman, so he was into manipulating people.

I think here in the Bay Area it's rare to see pure Filipinos, everyone is now mixed in some sort of way. My kids are full Filipino. But they won't know any of their history or roots. I don't speak it, my girl don't speak it, we don't have family back home in the Philippines.

An Indian girl broke my heart and I was messed up for a while. Learned my lesson not to have a gorgeous bestfriend who had giant milk bags.

Last edited:

any peeps around here that have experience dating with black girls or middle eastern girls ??
Before my current GF, i dated like 5 black chicks.  They were fine too.  I got major props but so much hate, especially from black guys too.  
laugh.gif

It was really hard on my family too.  They didn't really welcome her in to family functions, etc. and they looked down on me too. 

Last edited:
^ This is why I've never brought a shorty home and probably never will.

laugh.gif

It's getting to the point where the fam keeps asking me 1) when I'm getting married and 2) if I'm gay since I never brought anyone home.

Before my current GF, i dated like 5 black chicks.  They were fine too.  I got major props but so much hate, especially from black guys too.  :lol:  

It was really hard on my family too.  They didn't really welcome her in to family functions, etc. and they looked down on me too. 

Man.....I was friends with a Nicaraguan girl that was pretty thick and I would get mad ice grills from black guys. Haha. I like needed a sign that said "I am not dating her". I can only imagine if it was real though. But I guess that is normal guy caveman ethics. You see a guy with a hot girl and tell yourself, I got more game then him.

My mom dates a black guy. She starting dating late in life but it was pretty sad to find out that my grandmother was a closet racist. My mom never told us until she passed but she said she had to tell her own mom that they were just friends and she met him when she was like 50 years old. But of course my grandmother lived in different times than we did. To be fair, she probably hated a lot of races. Haha.

Pretty sure many of us have had a racist grandmother. My racist grandmother used to say some ignorant @#$@ that would leave me dumbfounded , but at the time I was thinking "it's fine, she's 80 and going to die soon anyway, no point in wasting my time to change her mind now." She's still alive and healthy a decade later :lol: I just completely avoid any racial topics with her because I know I'm going to get pissed off and think of some evil @#$@.

Last edited:
Pretty sure many of us have had a racist grandmother. My racist grandmother used to say some ignorant @#$@ that would leave me dumbfounded , but at the time I was thinking "it's fine, she's 80 and going to die soon anyway, no point in wasting my time to change her mind now." She's still alive a decade later
laugh.gif
mean.gif
These Asian grandmas got that 1 HP forever.

Fighters to the end.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom