Asian Culture Discussion Thread

My uncle has been teaching me the motherland language.
And damn, Vietnamese is tough.

I understand everything when it's spoken and can speak it decently in everyday convo.
But reading / writing / pronouncing the accent marks are tough.

Idk who he is but I just saw on ig them getting it on n lots of angry people that don't wanna see him cook. I will admit though it's not everyday you see an Asian dude with a ig model so I could see why people think he is paying her

Is Ricegum the biggest asian male YT star?

Him or nigahiga I think. Nigahiga is still pulling millions of views per video when he puts them out. Ricegum is way more current and relevant though. He's part of the new wave of big YouTubers.

The biggest is actually probably the family channel Ryan's Toy Reviews though, if that counts lol. Ryan is really out here getting the bag.

Is he bigger than Ryan higa

Ryan Higa has more YouTube subscribers than Tim, BUT Tim has managed to get himself some success and fame outside of YouTube (was on Wild'N'Out for like 3-4 seasons, and does some MTV appearances here and there now) while steadily maintaining & growing his YouTube subscriber base going all the way back to 2005 LOL

I have no idea who any of these guys are.

youtube stars are weird in a way they’re famous and not-famous at the same time. Millions of followers and views but there are many millions more who don’t know who they are.

There’s a little kid who just reviews toys and makes millions of dollars a year. Makes me kinda want to have kids.

It's very prevalent in canada, a lot of women have the "No asian policy". Asian dudes I know just don't acknowledge it exists because we aren't doing too badly. It's not like in America where people will call u the c word, people here will be nice in your face but keep those thoughts to themselves

Back
Top Bottom