Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I didn't start hearing ABG until a couple years ago. I think it's a corny term, but at least it helps summarizing the following type quickly:

-fake lashes/brows, tacky hair dye and makeup straight from the latest YouTube tutorial
-Snapchats and Instagrams EVERYTHING; can't have a single second of privacy around them
-boasts about having 200K miles luxury cars and designer bags, but lives in a disgusting/messy room that hasn't been cleaned in months
-favorite musician is Tyga
-obsessed with vaping and possibly pills
-frequently behaves obnoxiously/drunkly/rudely in public
-doesn't go anywhere to eat other than boba spots/Kbbqs
-doesn't travel to anywhere except Vegas
-drinks more Hennessy/1738 than water
-highest achievement in life is going to EDC in 2014
-claims to be proud of being Asian but doesn't associate with/ looks down on normal Asians/Asian immigrants (similar to whitewashed Asians)

Last edited:
I didn't start hearing ABG until a couple years ago. I think it's a corny term, but at least it helps summarizing the following type quickly:

-fake lashes/brows, tacky hair dye and makeup straight from the latest YouTube tutorial
-Snapchats and Instagrams EVERYTHING; can't have a single second of privacy around them
-boasts about having 200K miles luxury cars and designer bags, but lives in a disgusting/messy room that hasn't been cleaned in months
-favorite musician is Tyga
-obsessed with vaping and possibly pills
-frequently behaves obnoxiously/drunkly/rudely in public
-doesn't go anywhere to eat other than boba spots/Kbbqs
-doesn't travel to anywhere except Vegas
-drinks more Hennessy/1738 than water
-highest achievement in life is going to EDC in 2014
-claims to be proud of being Asian but doesn't associate with/ looks down on normal Asians/Asian immigrants (similar to whitewashed Asians)

drives a lexus IS or bmw 3 series (base model)
goes to community/city college, transfers to UC Davis/Irvine

drives a lexus IS or bmw 3 series (base model)
goes to community/city college, transfers to UC Davis/Irvine

To be fair, these are the ones that eventually grow out of it after a few years at a proper company. Some of my former acquaintes and friends' sisters never did, and their lifestyles caught up to them. That silver/blue hair you got on your 30th birthday doesn't hide the beer gut and cellulite from excessive partying and lack of any productive activity :smh: I keep a decent physical distance between us when I'm forced to be around them; for some reason they look like they smell awful

It's been hard trying to find a honey who:

- Comes from a good family
- Holds you down when things get tough
- Volunteers outside of work / is great with kids
- Has decent career aspirations / makes her own $
- Dresses + presents well / has a creative side
- Knows how to adapt / act in different settings

Basically the female version of me
Bonus points if she's Vietnamese

look at this guy over here :rolleyes

just messin :lol:

How would you know she'd hold you down until things get tough?

How would you know she'd hold you down until things get tough?

I'll give you an example:
I dated a girl a few years ago, who I thought was a good one
I lost my job, was unemployed for 9 months, but still grinding and working on side hustles

At first, she was encouraging (prob out of pity), but then switched up: nagging when we would just stay in, ate at "hole in the wall" places, etc.
In hindsight, I think I just picked wrong and didn't see the signs that she was only down with what I could offer her materially / the "experience"

I'll give you an example:
I dated a girl a few years ago, who I thought was a good one
I lost my job, was unemployed for 9 months, but still grinding and working on side hustles

At first, she was encouraging (prob out of pity), but then switched up: nagging when we would just stay in, ate at "hole in the wall" places, etc.
In hindsight, I think I just picked wrong and didn't see the signs that she was only down with what I could offer her materially / the "experience"

Ah gotcha. I thought you meant like determining that within the first couple dates. But I could see how you could pick it up once you get to know her.

But vietnamese girls in north america is where the abg stereotype came from.

Good luck with that.

Why are people so mad that this Asian dude slanging wood on this ig model? It's cool when Asian chicks get a white dude, why us Asian dudes got to be disrespected like this? I don't think he is renting her either as the comments say because chick posted a story of them getting it on

Why are people so mad that this Asian dude slanging wood on this ig model? It's cool when Asian chicks get a white dude, why us Asian dudes got to be disrespected like this? I don't think he is renting her either as the comments say because chick posted a story of them getting it on

Are they mad cause he's Asian or mad cause he's Ricegum?

Back
Top Bottom