As of today, the MVP of the NBA is...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Ludicrous.
Superior candidates: LeBron ,Wade, Kobe, Chris Paul, D12, Pau Gasol, Deron Williams, Kevin Durant

My pick: Chris Paul or LeBron James
This is in the running for the dumbest, most ill-informed post in the history of this message board.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Ludicrous.
Superior candidates: LeBron ,Wade, Kobe, Chris Paul, D12, Pau Gasol, Deron Williams, Kevin Durant

My pick: Chris Paul or LeBron James
This is in the running for the dumbest, most ill-informed post in the history of this message board.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you take Rose away from the Bulls, they are probably worse than the Cavs right now.
Not even close. The Cavs are historically terrible, one of the worst teams in the past 10-15 years.

If you take Rose away from the Bulls, they are probably worse than the Cavs right now.
Not even close. The Cavs are historically terrible, one of the worst teams in the past 10-15 years.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Take Amare off the Knicks and they have about 10 wins right now, at the most.

True. That's why he's an MVP candidate as well. I'm mostly talking about Lebron and Rose, though.

True. That's why he's an MVP candidate as well. I'm mostly talking about Lebron and Rose, though.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

No not true at all, maybe if Fields, Chandler and Gallo died that sure.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

No not true at all, maybe if Fields, Chandler and Gallo died that sure.

Wow, did they just rank Kevin Durant all the way down to number 8 in the MVP rankings? Come on, man...

Wow, did they just rank Kevin Durant all the way down to number 8 in the MVP rankings? Come on, man...

Amare won't win it, the Knicks won't finish high enough at the end of the season.

Amare won't win it, the Knicks won't finish high enough at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

pound for pound, blake griffin is the most valuable player to his team
You can't pound for pound a ridiculous comment and think that it makes it any less crazy.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

pound for pound, blake griffin is the most valuable player to his team
You can't pound for pound a ridiculous comment and think that it makes it any less crazy.

Back
Top Bottom