Armenians are hating one kobe..

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by petozham

paid respiration 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I think its people who hold on to the past that ruin the world for future generations;

Armenia is a poor country (5,500$ GDP per capita) with a relative unequal distribution of wealth. The Armenians are being manipulated by their politicians and media to focus their anger and unhappiness towards a mutual external enemy (This is what the Hitler did, to unit the Aryans as one people).

My message to Armenians; Stop blaming the Turks for not recognizing a century old genocide (even if they recognize it, it won't bring back the dead...), and spend your energy on improving your country for a better future.
What's a matter with you? Not a fan of closure?

Thank you for your message faithlesshox, you're quite an important figure and a wise mind, so we shall heed those words to it's fullest. Can you also tell me what kind of breakfast I should eat to help increase my calcium intake?

The well fare of our country is a different subject in itself. I live in America and I'm not an angry guy and am in fact happy, so what media/politician is "manipulating" me to focus my anger towards Turks?

Yeah it's either media manipulation or 1+ million murdered ancestors not officially recognized. Course it doesn't bring them back, but these are human lives, don't they deserve at least the acknowledgment?

For Christ's sake, why are so many people insisting we forget about the genocide? Or move on, as if we've seen justice from it but we refuse to move forward. I would love to see people say that to the Jewish about the holocaust or African Americans about slavery. I'm getting grilled and having judgment passed from all angles over here because this @$+*#$% matter has never been put to bed. This is our frustration, why do we have to keep fighting for our human rights??
I don´t see how officially recognizing a genocide or not really changes your daily life in anyway. The irrationality by Armenians towards, for example, Kobe is comical, but at the same time very annoying and attention seeking. I say the same about slavery and the holocaust. Anything that has happened more than 2 generations ago shouldn´t be a factor in whats going on between people today. 
Down By Law wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:
I think its people who hold on to the past that ruin the world for future generations;

You're Caucasian aren't you? 

Yes I am, European. As in the continent that has started WW1 and WW2.. 60 years ago we where bombarding each other, killing each other. Today we work together achieving greatness. So yeah, move on from your history and look to the future... Learn from the past, don´t be stuck in it...

P.S: Frosties are GREAAAAAAAT for breakfest... go get them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

Armenia is a poor country (5,500$ GDP per capita) with a relative unequal distribution of wealth. The Armenians are being manipulated by their politicians and media to focus their anger and unhappiness towards a mutual external enemy (This is what the Hitler did, to unit the Aryans as one people).

My message to Armenians; Stop blaming the Turks for not recognizing a century old genocide (even if they recognize it, it won't bring back the dead...), and spend your energy on improving your country for a better future.
What's a matter with you? Not a fan of closure?

Thank you for your message faithlesshox, you're quite an important figure and a wise mind, so we shall heed those words to it's fullest. Can you also tell me what kind of breakfast I should eat to help increase my calcium intake?

The well fare of our country is a different subject in itself. I live in America and I'm not an angry guy and am in fact happy, so what media/politician is "manipulating" me to focus my anger towards Turks?

Yeah it's either media manipulation or 1+ million murdered ancestors not officially recognized. Course it doesn't bring them back, but these are human lives, don't they deserve at least the acknowledgment?

For Christ's sake, why are so many people insisting we forget about the genocide? Or move on, as if we've seen justice from it but we refuse to move forward. I would love to see people say that to the Jewish about the holocaust or African Americans about slavery. I'm getting grilled and having judgment passed from all angles over here because this @$+*#$% matter has never been put to bed. This is our frustration, why do we have to keep fighting for our human rights??
I don´t see how officially recognizing a genocide or not really changes your daily life in anyway. The irrationality by Armenians towards, for example, Kobe is comical, but at the same time very annoying and attention seeking. I say the same about slavery and the holocaust. Anything that has happened more than 2 generations ago shouldn´t be a factor in whats going on between people today. 
Down By Law wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:

You're Caucasian aren't you? 

Yes I am, European. As in the continent that has started WW1 and WW2.. 60 years ago we where bombarding each other, killing each other. Today we work together achieving greatness. So yeah, move on from your history and look to the future... Learn from the past, don´t be stuck in it...

P.S: Frosties are GREAAAAAAAT for breakfest... go get them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom