Arizona @ USC Vol. Mayo vs. Bayless

This is gonna be the Juice vs. JB show all night long.

Davon Jefferson/Taj Gibson vs. Jordan Hill is an interesting matchup also.

It'll be tough for the Cats to go to Galen and win, but after this past week against the Washington schools it looks like Chase might have grown a pair
nerd.gif
. We'll seetonight.

This match-up has classic potential.

Unlike OJ vs. Rose

Bayless has an internal drive similar to OJ. Bayless has the underdog attitude considering he wasn't the circus OJ was in high school and will go right athim. Then OJ knowing he has a bulleye's on his back will fire back. I'm a OJ guy even though I love Bayless.

I wanna see OJ

1. light up Bayless
2. Get the W

In that order of importance

Lot of people are overlooking OJ's defense....

He has been strapping up the last couple games....See: Porter, Tajuan

Arizona has been playing great lately
Word, almost outta nowhere too.

Im ridin' wit my 'cats.Jordan Hill gon' Dominate & Nic Wise gonna come off the bench killin. Im almsot expecting Chase to run away from theball and play the weakside corner as usual
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

He's the caucasian versiion of the collegiate Rudy Gay, all this talent and athletic ability and he plays the passive role
smh.gif

Arizona will win.

Bayless is playing great. Buddinger will actually play well.

Is this gonna b on Foxsports ? If so Im screwed, they replaced that over here with Fox Soccer channel
smh.gif
sick.gif

explain to me why central florida brighthouse would replace foxsports with fox soccer channel? seriously .....

MANNNN yall are terrible, no updates or nothin!

I swear to God, I will never update another college football game thread when its on Gameplan and no one else can view it
smh.gif
shameful, I tell ya
laugh.gif

Not only do I have this game on my usual FSN channel, but it's on my Fox College Sports (Pacific) channel, too...
laugh.gif

Mayo trying to do it all himself...

Back
Top Bottom