Arizona @ USC Vol. Mayo vs. Bayless

did he slam that put back on Mayo?
laugh.gif

It appeared to be a good game, I dunno
nerd.gif

I need to write to my congressman or some +#$@ about Brighthouse just up and changing the channel lineup on me like this

But Gunna, how are you going to watch Portsmouth and Chelsea game on Saturday without Fox Soccer Channel?

Yo dreclark, you seem like you're a standup guy, so what trauma happened in your childhood that allowed you to become a Duke fan?

Originally Posted by hugebird

Yo dreclark, you seem like you're a standup guy, so what trauma happened in your childhood that allowed you to become a Duke fan?

All these *+!$#%$ Carolina fans around me when I moved to Charlotte....Carolina this....Carolina that....Michael Jordan this.....SHUT THE %%%# UP.....I wasdriven to be a duke fan....And I was drawn to duke by Bobby Hurley and Grant/Thomas Hill

And you would think I would be a Carolina fan Cause 'Tawn grew up right down the street from me, and J-Mac was killin @ West Charlotte before he went toCarolina...But Nah...
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think he liked the way WOJO used to bend over and slap the floor (Pause)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Pause....

Real talk, I did that *@** one time....And this dude crossed the *@** out of me Immediately after that...
smh.gif
I got him back though, but still

Hey Gunna....You remembe Duke vs. Zona 2001 ????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea, I remember Jay WIlliams having 3 fouls and running up Gardner's back for about 5 seconds in the middle of the court and the ref swallowing his whistleso Mr American Express wouldnt have been saddled with a dumb coaching move by leaving his star in to pick up his 4th foul in the 1st half.

Yea, I remember Jay WIlliams having 3 fouls and running up Gardner's back for about 5 seconds in the middle of the court and the ref swallowing his whistle so Mr American Express wouldnt have been saddled with a dumb coaching move by leaving his star in to pick up his 4th foul in the 1st half. being mad as hell after we lost .

Gotcha'
wink.gif

Nah, but that was some suspect $%+* though...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by hugebird

All these *+!$#%$ Carolina fans around me when I moved to Charlotte....Carolina this....Carolina that....Michael Jordan this.....SHUT THE %%%# UP.....I was driven to be a duke fan....And I was drawn to duke by Bobby Hurley and Grant/Thomas Hill

And you would think I would be a Carolina fan Cause 'Tawn grew up right down the street from me, and J-Mac was killin @ West Charlotte before he went to Carolina...But Nah...

I think he liked the way WOJO used to bend over and slap the floor (Pause)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Pause....

Real talk, I did that *@** one time....And this dude crossed the *@** out of me Immediately after that...
smh.gif
I got him back though, but still

Hey Gunna....You remembe Duke vs. Zona 2001 ????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

at least you weren't drawn to dUKe by that fruitcake Brian Davis.

I remember going to basketball camp as a kid and counselors telling you to slap the floor.

That was not happenin with me
laugh.gif

Senior year in high school we were playing Wali Lundy's Holy Cross squad. We get out to a big lead and our crowd was getting hyped. Put on the threequarter court press and me being the idiot I am, I slap the floor to try to get the crowd going. By the time I return to my real defensive stance, this dude ishalfway to the cup and getting a bucket and one.
smh.gif

I had a nice seat next to the coach next stoppage.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I remember going to basketball camp as a kid and counselors telling you to slap the floor.

That was not happenin with me
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Senior year in high school we were playing Wali Lundy's Holy Cross squad. We get out to a big lead and our crowd was getting hyped. Put on the three quarter court press and me being the idiot I am, I slap the floor to try to get the crowd going. By the time I return to my real defensive stance, this dude is halfway to the cup and getting a bucket and one.
smh.gif

I had a nice seat next to the coach next stoppage.

Yeah man....You gotta make sure your far enough in front of him....
cover.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude was borderline dirty.....But he had perimeter D from hell

Wow Chase was BALLIN.

Also, nice to see J-Mac have a good game. It's nice to see something finally start to go right for this guy.

I watched bits & pieces of this game during timeouts of the Suns game.
It seemed every time I turned it on, I watched Mayo miss shots.

9-23 from the field?
laugh.gif

Dude needs to switch his number to #24...what a chump.

Chase was nice today. Good and 1 in the first half I think. Hill is a nice player too to bang around.

Back
Top Bottom