ARIZONA CARDINALS (3-2) @ NY GIANTS (5-1): Sunday Night Football

laugh.gif
Some of yall seriously NEVER quit, word to Jimmy V... "Don't give up. Don't ever give up..."

Even when you don't even really know what you're arguing about, or why you're arguing about it, you swing and swing and swing and swing...

Same dudes that gripe when Giants fans pile on after Boys losses are the first ones in here after the Giants lose... Not that it isn't the EXACT same waywhen roles are reversed, but my God...

holland oates who are you ?

its been well known that a group of people who been on NT for a while always get on to people in threads

like myself , da jokka , mez one , gunna , double jays , and etc.

This is Mez.............

I never really say anything, I just laugh at the funny Romo gifs that are made week to week (after a loss)....and make fun of a certain clown which isrelatively easy.

You don't see me talkin' shhh in the Boys season thread either. Last time I posted there was about Romo and his growth, and what it would take for himto be a better QB.

You see me talk +$!+ in todays game? I was clowin' the Falcons and how shook they were.

Point is, Cowboys are in that Yanks category in terms of hatred....you can't be acting surprised when the WHOLE S & T section clowns ya team after agame Romo loses for his team. This pretty much started with that "Rome wasn't build in a year nonsense" a few years ago, ya'll brought itupon yourselves.

But this is a Cards/Giants thread so I'm going to end it with that.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So you guys dont come in the cowboys thread when we lose and heckle ?

apparently you have forgetting outside of your super bowl year you never won anything in the playoffs 1 and done just like are QB.

If romo plays smart we will win the D and get are playoff victory.

yall just naturally hate us because are franchise is better than yours. from the chips to better players at all postions besides LT.
2mr7093.jpg

^ you should worry about your pathetic team.

Mez it was only me , Shoes 4 life , and maybe 1 other cowboys fan back in the 2005 and up era before we got back to being decent.

The whole problems did start with the rome wasn't built in 1 day thing. We wernt even on the map until we made the playoffs parcels last year.
the cowboys have just now in the last couple years become a team that can win games every week after the late 90s and early 2000s. When
we went 13-3 i thought we would make it to the super bowl , and we lost. I love the yankees and the cowboys but i know were the hate comes
from. Winning we have won more over the year than any one else and that just urks people.That was then this is now , and i think the boys have
a shot to do something , but they are destiend for failure because of the coaching staff.

^ you should worry about your pathetic team.

that's the difference between you and I. I know my team is pathetic, all I hear are if's and's or but's with you

apparently you have forgetting outside of your super bowl year you never won anything in the playoffs 1 and done just like are QB.

yall just naturally hate us because are franchise is better than yours. from the chips to better players at all postions besides LT.
I am glad you got fired from your job
laugh.gif

Rough game to be at last night. Eli played terrible and the only way we really scored was our D holding it down and that tip to Nicks(whoops)

Next week is going to be a slugfest, and it's going to be a hard one to get on the road.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Giants kicker *$%@** sucks! he only kicks 30 yard punts so i had no chance to get any fantasy points
mad.gif
Feagles is a legend, F is wrong with you???
indifferent.gif

WE ARE TERRIBLE, HOW DID WE LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW???? Coughlin needs to do some coachin

legend or not, his kicks $@*##% sucked today!
This is probably the second biggest reason we lost the game, other than our second half meltdown. The defense had a short field to play with allnight. The offense put up 17 points, yes, but that should be enough during a fall game at Giants Stadium between our defense and special teams. Feagles doinghis Shankapotamus impression all night long made it that much tougher on our D.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am glad you got fired from your job
laugh.gif
rondo+marvin+williams+foul.jpg

Flagrant foul
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Giants kicker *$%@** sucks! he only kicks 30 yard punts so i had no chance to get any fantasy points
mad.gif
Feagles is a legend, F is wrong with you???
indifferent.gif

WE ARE TERRIBLE, HOW DID WE LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW???? Coughlin needs to do some coachin

legend or not, his kicks $@*##% sucked today!
This is probably the second biggest reason we lost the game, other than our second half meltdown. The defense had a short field to play with all night. The offense put up 17 points, yes, but that should be enough during a fall game at Giants Stadium between our defense and special teams. Feagles doing his Shankapotamus impression all night long made it that much tougher on our D.
This was like Feagles first bad game in years, I can live with it.

The G-Men have been giving opposing teams good field position on kick offs all year round, that's on Tynes kicking them weak @%+ punts.

Giants played with no urgency till the 4th quarter. We can analyze this game all we want but they were out coached, bad routes all night, bad play calling.

Penalties penalties penalties and turnovers.....this game was very 2006-esque.

Despite all that they still had a chance to win the game, they just let it slip away. +#+! happens, time for the Eagles.

id take romo , and everyone over any one on the ******** all day in the hall way.

go ahead and keep hating on my old job.

go cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom