ARIZONA CARDINALS (3-2) @ NY GIANTS (5-1): Sunday Night Football

I hope all of yall postin when we come back and win.
Good call chief. LOL....

-Don't be surprised if the Giants lose by more than 10 next week to the Cardinals. Eli will have a terrible game.
Without Plax, Eli is average at best.

Wow what the $*%* is up with the giants? are you kidding me dog?

smh.gif

These wide receivers couldn't get open one-on-one all game today, Cards secondary was on point even with 8 up front.

Horrible throw, even worse play calling by Killdrive (no reason to pass pass pass when you're in Cardinals territory with a minute plus). It's prettymuch run play or shotgun formation...shame cause the D actually played the way it normally does today with lots of big stops.

4 turnovers.
sick.gif

Cards looks like they're rounding back into their Superbowl team form.

3 road games including one out East (where they never win), I slept. They aiin't going nowhere without a running game though, but they are good enough towin that division right now.

They gave this game away.

Pretty much, Bradshaw fumble and an INT in the last 2 drives to tie? Very uncharacteristic.

Giants kicker *$%@** sucks! he only kicks 30 yard punts so i had no chance to get any fantasy points
mad.gif

HELL YES!

Adrian Wilson is a monster.

Cards pulled this one out, even after losing half of their defensive backfield.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Giants kicker *$%@** sucks! he only kicks 30 yard punts so i had no chance to get any fantasy points
mad.gif
Feagles is a legend, F is wrong with you???
indifferent.gif

WE ARE TERRIBLE, HOW DID WE LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW???? Coughlin needs to do some coachin

Giants need a new D-Cordinator that has better blitzes. The loss of Spags has hurt that defense a lot.

"Without Plax, Eli is average at best."

What does he have w/o Plax?

It's not like he has Boldin and Fitzgerald or Bruce, Holt, and Faulk.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

mad.gif
Feagles is a legend, F is wrong with you???
indifferent.gif

WE ARE TERRIBLE, HOW DID WE LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW???? Coughlin needs to do some coachin

legend or not, his kicks $@*##% sucked today!

The defense played well tonight, IDK what game you were watching.

Losing McKenz tonight really hurt the rhythm they [Cards] threw everything at the rook.

Eli looked down field and nobody was open, I'm surprised he was even able to make as many plays as he did (even though he had a Romo-type game).
Killdrive decides to have plays drawn for our best receiver until the 4th quarter, and wants to get pass happy and take shots down field on 3rd and 2's.

Bradshaw is gonna be in Coughlin's doghouse but he shouldn't be killed about tonight.

It was easy to get cute on the play calling vs bad teams, but you need to keep it basic vs the better teams, next week @ PHI should be a good one.

It was easy to get cute on the play calling vs bad teams, but you need to keep it basic vs the better teams, next week @ PHI should be a good one.

This.

The errors I saw reeked of a lack of self discipline.

The D made stops TWICE for the offense and twice the offense made mental errors.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i want to die right now
Take a deep breath...relax.
laugh.gif

5-2, first place.

So you guys dont come in the cowboys thread when we lose and heckle ?

apparently you have forgetting outside of your super bowl year you never won anything in the playoffs 1 and done just like are QB.

If romo plays smart we will win the D and get are playoff victory.

yall just naturally hate us because are franchise is better than yours. from the chips to better players at all postions besides LT.

Take a deep breath.....relax.

Yes, we hate the Cowboys because they are so much better than us. Dayum.....the Romo era is something I wish my team could emulate, so much class andprofessionalism.
laugh.gif

Giants won their ring, and had a great season last year (12-4) despite the playoff loss, and are 5-2 this year......whether you like it or not they willcontinue to be a good NFC team for a while.

Which of the following excuses do you use when you explain why you're a Cowboy fan?

- I always liked the star.

- They were always on TV when I was little.

- I saw the hail mary in 1975 (what play is that, you say?).

- They are America's Team.

- I lived in Fort Worth for 2 years.

- I always liked Tom Landry's hat.

- They were the winning team when I first started watching football (translation - my local teams were not that good).

- I went to a Cowboy game, and "liked" them ever since.

- They are one of the most successful teams in the "Super Bowl" era, .... "Dude! 5 rings!" Might as well become a Steelers fan now.

- I like E Smith / Aikman/ Irvin

- I don't know, I always liked those colors.

- They won so much which is why I'm a Bulls fan as well.

So you guys dont come in the cowboys thread when we lose and heckle ?

apparently you have forgetting outside of your super bowl year you never won anything in the playoffs 1 and done just like are QB.

If romo plays smart we will win the D and get are playoff victory.

yall just naturally hate us because are franchise is better than yours. from the chips to better players at all postions besides LT.

Back
Top Bottom