Are You Kidding Me!? Eddie Long crowned King

Ok Bishop Eddie long is a STAR in the ATl. I have been to his church and seen a sermon. This is a case of seems to have started out nice and innocent but turned into a man who has lost his way and became a showman/cult leader. His church is the size of a mall. The place has a gym, a luxury hotel for its vistors, and what seems to be a school. His house is on the church grounds and its surrounded but tree's to the point where you CAN NOT see what his home looks like but the gate is HUGE.

If you dont drop money into the bucket you get glared and you can do better next time. Its crazy how well he is using religion for gains but that's a hustle and I cant knock it. What I dont get is why a rabbi is holding a sermon in a church when Jewish people refrain from entering churches in line with the commandment not to follow other gods. If that scroll was 312 years old and throw out for a couple of days then found. Shouldn't it have damage, color change, and all. NOT BE PURE WHITE? No one would wrap a man in a 300+ year old scroll. Those things are VERY FRAGILE.

i wish truths especially in regards in this subject would come into fruition, i wish exposer of how this all started as a hustle. the cray thing is i tell my kids and i recently had a talk at the boys/girls club and hosea etc... in atlanta and pretty much i was wallymopped by black women. i may be brash and harsh at times but im honest... all i got was oh you think you to good cause you got money, you dont know what the hood is like, and im like i lived in strawberry fields, crown heights, and techwood homes all before renovations and whites cleaned them up..

iit is a hopeless pointless cause. i showed my great gma and ma nyc times articles of how black churches was created as a means of hustle etc.. didnt matter they like nope nope pictures, newspapers etc its a poison

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok Bishop Eddie long is a STAR in the ATl. I have been to his church and seen a sermon. This is a case of seems to have started out nice and innocent but turned into a man who has lost his way and became a showman/cult leader. His church is the size of a mall. The place has a gym, a luxury hotel for its vistors, and what seems to be a school. His house is on the church grounds and its surrounded but tree's to the point where you CAN NOT see what his home looks like but the gate is HUGE.

If you dont drop money into the bucket you get glared and you can do better next time. Its crazy how well he is using religion for gains but that's a hustle and I cant knock it. What I dont get is why a rabbi is holding a sermon in a church when Jewish people refrain from entering churches in line with the commandment not to follow other gods. If that scroll was 312 years old and throw out for a couple of days then found. Shouldn't it have damage, color change, and all. NOT BE PURE WHITE? No one would wrap a man in a 300+ year old scroll. Those things are VERY FRAGILE.

i like how ppl ignorned how his soon b4 drivin had limo rides back in forth to stephenson high... i guess that was blessings of the lord.

Anyone peep the scotch tape holding the torah together at 5:15   and
laugh.gif
wrapping him up like that so many wrong things here.

"You've got to put me on a different scale than the little black preacher sitting over there that's supposed to be just getting by because the people are suffering."

No damn was taken into account

c013650048c20921307b16aa70efbaf84cf207db.gifa

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the fact that people still attend his church is mind blowing

Yea man. I don't understand it honestly. I guess they view him as the God honestly man. 
This. Dude got all them folks in the palm of his hand.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the fact that people still attend his church is mind blowing

Yea man. I don't understand it honestly. I guess they view him as the God honestly man. 
This. Dude got all them folks in the palm of his hand.
its true him td jakes deion at a mason faken betha aka ****** chasers aka lil boy chasers aka pimp stupid ninjas and they like nope even tho i see it first hand he says the bible says it isnt true so it isnt...

Back
Top Bottom