Are You Kidding Me!? Eddie Long crowned King

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I'm confused.  What is he King over now?
I've never seen anything like this.

Neither have I. How I see it is the Jewish man, through this ceremony, granted Bishop Eddie Long kingship. The scrolls are only given to cities in need of a service to God. The scrolls, or Government of God, gives him power and protection. Atlanta will accomplish it's service through him. The negative things said about him are now like a sin. It kind of sounds like he was putting him in the likes of Jesus.

Preacher Wives tho
30t6p3b.gif

isn't that vanity or something?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Preacher Wives tho
30t6p3b.gif

Well not when you're a "woman of god" 
grin.gif

Thats why I love dem church freakz. 
laugh.gif

"I'm just trying to get closer to god...and bask in his glory...etc"  

"I used to give it out at the drop of a dime and I'm trying to better my reputation" 

roll.gif

Just finished a reading the Bible in its entirety. Didn't find anything to support this kind of thing.

Kang Dang-a-lang huh?
roll.gif

But seriously, that's not funny. People are in such denial.

Originally Posted by raburns04

Just finished a reading the Bible in its entirety. Didn't find anything to support this kind of thing.

You'll find it in the bible. It's just that Jesus was usually fighting against these things. Not for them.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Preacher Wives tho
30t6p3b.gif

Well not when you're a "woman of god" 
grin.gif

Thats why I love dem church freakz. 
laugh.gif

"I'm just trying to get closer to god...and bask in his glory...etc"  

"I used to give it out at the drop of a dime and I'm trying to better my reputation" 

roll.gif
laugh.gif

seen this too many times. not surprised this happened in da bible belt

I guess the religious folks and atheists on this board can finally agree on something. This is some buffoonery.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bible Prophecy That All Churches Will Fall[/h1]

Has the Bible prophesied that all recognized churches willapostatize before the Second Coming of Christ?

Yes, Isaiah 4:1 depicts thecondition of the all recognized churches today: "andin that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our ownbread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to takeaway our reproach." This prophecy tells us that at the end of time"seven" (7 symbolically means "all", "totality","complete", i.e. 7 days of creation, 7 last plagues, 7 years offamine, etc.) or ALL, "women" (or churches - churches areoften symbolized as women in the Bible, i.e. Rev.12:1 vs. Rev. 17:3, etc) shalltake hold of one man (they will claim to have a relationship with Jesus -which ALL the churches profess today) saying, We will eat our own bread( They reject the true Bread of life - Jesus and His teachings, see John 6:51,and prefer rather to "eat" their own false doctrines and traditions -see Isaiah 8:20), and wear our own apparel (they also reject the pure,white robe of Christ's righteousness and prefer their own system of works andself-righteousness - see Isaiah 61:10; Rev. 3:4, 5, 18) but they say: onlylet us be called by Thy name (despite of their rebellion, they want to berecognized, why?) to take away our reproach. They don't want their shameand disgrace to be seen due to the fact that they are teaching falsehood andare not part of Christ's church, but in reality they are one of the shameful,harlot daughters of Babylon!

Since, today all thechurches are feeding their members a mixture of truth and error which removesGod from their midst, He has commanded us that whenever truth is mixed witherror to “come out of her my people

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by raburns04

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
a raburn sighting in gen-pop. 
Lurking lately - job's been nuts.

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

I guess the religious folks and atheists on this board can finally agree on something. This is some buffoonery.
yup, yup.

False prophet much?
grin.gif

On the other hand let people believe whatever they want and do whatever makes them happy.

Back
Top Bottom