Are you a simp if...

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

if you treat girls with respect

laugh.gif
word. That's why NTers stay losing. They really believe you should act like you don't care all the time.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Are you a simp if you sing "until the end of the road" to pics of girls on your facebook you've never even talk to?

This actually made me laugh out loud. 

A true virgin NTer speaking here, but why do people take this "simp" business so seriously? As long as you're handling your business and you and your female know what the deal is why worry about simping?

Originally Posted by Curious24

If your navigation is set to female audio?
No. What does that even have to do with being a simp?
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

- If more females were in your 'Top 8' than guys?

- If you have a female in your phone's wallpaper?

- If you let a girl through the door before yourself?

- If you let a girl win a 1-on-1 game against you?
Are you smashing those females? That don't really matter either. There's a bigger problem if you're still on that Top 8 nonsense.

No. If that's true every NTer with a female for an avy is a simp.

Nah, that's just being polite. I hold the door for any person if they're coming out and I'm going in.

Depends on the game but if you're not trying you're hardest to win you better smash.

Yall gotta remember a lot of these simps are not smashing.

Originally Posted by Weekz

A true virgin NTer speaking here, but why do people take this "simp" business so seriously? As long as you're handling your business and you and your female know what the deal is why worry about simping?

Simps raise the value of the yambs artificially.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Definitely. That's a no no.

Your moms would be proud.
It was a joke bro. I was going along with his sarcasm.
Sarcasm fail on my part
laugh.gif
The sarcasm was pretty clear as NT is known for the mantra "you're a simp if you do anything remotely nice for a female"

Originally Posted by raichu098

If you kiss a bopper knowing damn well she bopped your boy off & not a single damn was given
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

You're probably a simp if you can't pinpoint your own simping

This

If you have to come to these NT "alphas" about what simping is, you're most likely an idiot

Originally Posted by raichu098

If she makes you put down the controller while in the midst of having a 40/20 game with Zach Randolph to go cuddle & watch Lifetime...

roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds harsh.. I can picture her beating him down if he says no.. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

If you hold her purse for longer than 5 minutes at any time?

If you go shopping with her and have to wait on the bench outside the dressing rooms?

Boyfriends are supposed to wait on the bench so we can model our clothes for them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom