ARE we getting any of the countdown packs?

hey NT canada sorry if this is a dumb question or not but is canada goin to get the packs. and also did we get the fusion?

PS HAPPY NEW YEARS

yep theprocessofbelief confirmed that we gettin the 10/13 and 9/14 pack.
my question is which footlocker and champs are getting them?

thanks i hope they dont go quick but i havnt had any problems with copping jays in toronto

mellowg that's what I heard too
nerd.gif

Most retailers in Toronto are getting the packs. I went and saw my homie today and he told me there are basically 2-3 pairs per size.

So, if your retailer got the Old Love/New Love package, they for sure will get the Countdown Packages.

So far Canada is confirmed to get the 10/13 and 9/14, while the 2/21 is pending, but most likely will not make itself over the border up here in Canada.

Just got home from fairview today.. and footlocker and Champs had the AJ12xAF1 fusions... not a bad shoe imo... might cop

I should have more info about the packs for you guys either tomorrow night or Wednesday.

I am going to try and clear up a few things. Like how Canada isn't supposed to get LS releases, but I was able to order a pair of the XV LS from NikeCanada today... I assume its left over from what they brought in for Urban shops, but I am not positive.

Also, as I mentioned in the Countdown thread, finding out if Canada drops a Countdown pack isn't easy. But I hope to start getting the drop list Nike sendsout every season, so I should be able to give you more accurate info going forward.

^ I'm pretty sure they are 199.99.
Yea, the suggested retail is 199.99. It was 219.99, but the Fusion was one of the first styles that saw a price adjustment due to the rise of theCanadian Dollar.

theprocessofbelief - good info

if they retail for 199.99, hope the quality is on point.

and when do the playoff fusions drop?

those af1xjordans suck. I dont know wat JB is thinking. They are losing all of their real OG heads

Back
Top Bottom