Are we ever gonna get any Payton's Retroed?

Title says it all

bc I really need the IV's one of my favorite shoes to play ball in very underrated IMO.

Title says it all

bc I really need the IV's one of my favorite shoes to play ball in very underrated IMO.

i really would like the Air Zooms GP to retro...one of my favorite kicks of all time

i really would like the Air Zooms GP to retro...one of my favorite kicks of all time

all the paytons need retros really.
i was the only kid i know who had the zoom flight 98 aka gloves in white, the the GP in white, then the GPII in white AND the gp3...in white.
killin'em back in in 99-01 lol

i miss those days

all the paytons need retros really.
i was the only kid i know who had the zoom flight 98 aka gloves in white, the the GP in white, then the GPII in white AND the gp3...in white.
killin'em back in in 99-01 lol

i miss those days

Originally Posted by CEE 82

ive been lookin for the white/blacks, blue/whites, and blk/neon pairs for years now

ive been lookin for the white/blacks, blue/whites, and blk/neon pairs for years now

Are we ever gonna stop hearing the same goddamn question about the dumb paytons ?

Are we ever gonna stop hearing the same goddamn question about the dumb paytons ?

Originally Posted by kevvv

Didn't your mom always tell you, "If you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all"?..ruin this thread with negativity.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Didn't your mom always tell you, "If you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all"?..ruin this thread with negativity.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Got any leads on the black/white/gold in a 10.5/11?
tongue.gif
Only ones I need to complete the set.

Dumb Paytons?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Got any leads on the black/white/gold in a 10.5/11?
tongue.gif
Only ones I need to complete the set.

Dumb Paytons?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom