Are we ever gonna get any Payton's Retroed?

I really want the Zoom GP II's, the white colorway. Had them when they first came out, and I LOVED them. Lightweight, clean, nice colorway. I miss these.

I still remember the "Monkey Paw" technology they used on it. It was explained on a sticker inside the boxlid. Please retro this...

I really want the Zoom GP II's, the white colorway. Had them when they first came out, and I LOVED them. Lightweight, clean, nice colorway. I miss these.

I still remember the "Monkey Paw" technology they used on it. It was explained on a sticker inside the boxlid. Please retro this...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

got my neons tucked away.. i'll post pics later today
pimp.gif

They wont retro because outside of NY and sneakerheads no one will buy these.
we hyped oly 180's barklys pippens infrared 90's powder blue 9's military 4's and the list goes on and on and they all sat on shelves.

They wont retro because outside of NY and sneakerheads no one will buy these.
we hyped oly 180's barklys pippens infrared 90's powder blue 9's military 4's and the list goes on and on and they all sat on shelves.

nike will probably do something stupid and create a hybrid like they did with the pippens.

nike will probably do something stupid and create a hybrid like they did with the pippens.

Back
Top Bottom