are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Missed out on em the first time, picked em up today they are
eek.gif
. They run true to size for me and feel real comfy
pimp.gif

my boy who works at FTL said theyre being held back a few weeks, so check your local FTL in a couple weeks for these..

I'm glad they seem to have plenty of these available. Any word if air max griffey 2 will release anytime soon? I'd def cop those too. BTW i'm not talking about the GD.

^ same here.. Can't really afford to pay retail for these right now. I just bought the motorsport 6's

This has to be the most unprecedented restock in NIKE history Copped mine at footlocker on friends and family weekend

Hey guys, I don't see them for under retail but footaction.com has a good selection of sizes.

im glad for the restock, now i will be able to double up. the prices were gettting pathetic on egay for a while before the restock

Just picked mines up yesterday at my local Footaction. I am so happy

I almost had a heart attack, when I first decovered they had dropped in my city for the first time since the original release.

But had to pay retail for these bad boy's.

In all I am very happy to finally have these in my collection.

*Post pics later*

Originally Posted by Finn

Anyone know where to copp these in the LA area for under retail?  
i dont think there are any spots that are selling them under retail, but i know that hohla and a couple of footactions gottem. to be real with you, i'd jump on these now before the news circulates more than it already is.

I wish people would stop asking for handouts and get on their grind. How do you think others got connections in the first place?

^^Don't bet on it. When a retro shoe like this gets restocked multiple times within a year and with the price stayin the same you know Nike is cakin off these.

Back
Top Bottom