Are there any ball players out there who are good enough to play in the NBA, but aren't? vol. no TGB

Let's take Euro-leagues and college players out of the question....

I always think that if someone is good enough to play in the NBA, they'd be in the league (barring injury).  Is there anyone out there who you REALLY think should be in the NBA?   

jk bout TGB...he'll get there one day. 

I always think that if someone is good enough to play in the NBA, they'd be in the league (barring injury).  Is there anyone out there who you REALLY think should be in the NBA?   

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The movement is still moving......

www.waynewashingtonhoops.com

The movement is still moving......

www.waynewashingtonhoops.com

Yup. My boy out here was one of the top propects in the country in HS. But Grades and other +@#* got in the way. He got a family now so he good. He be playing in competitive leagues out here but thats about it right now.

Was even ranked over Bron in Bron's freshman or sophmore year.

Yup. My boy out here was one of the top propects in the country in HS. But Grades and other +@#* got in the way. He got a family now so he good. He be playing in competitive leagues out here but thats about it right now.

Was even ranked over Bron in Bron's freshman or sophmore year.

HUGH JONES....

laugh.gif

The same way all qualified people in the US have jobs that they are qualified for?

The same way all qualified people in the US have jobs that they are qualified for?

There is always a reason why guys aren't in the league. Sometimes it's not just about basketball skills, it's a mindset, like Rashad Mccants. All the talent in the world, but their head isn't on straight.

There is always a reason why guys aren't in the league. Sometimes it's not just about basketball skills, it's a mindset, like Rashad Mccants. All the talent in the world, but their head isn't on straight.

ron artest's boy from queensbridge. hardest person in the world to guard. besides brandon roy, that is.

ron artest's boy from queensbridge. hardest person in the world to guard. besides brandon roy, that is.

And sometimes it is about the fact that there are only a select few slots that open up each year. EVERYONE that isn't in the NBA isn't at fault. Luck plays a role, opportunity plays a big role as well. Timing (which some have no control over) plays a role as welll.

Only 400 spots in the NBA, you can't honestly believe only 400 people are TRULY qualified for the job.

Back
Top Bottom