Are the DTRT IIIs supposed to look like this?

First off, I'm sorry if this belongs in a different section.  I figured it belonged in the main JB section because it's a general question about how the shoe looks.

Well anyway, I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about describing the parts of the shoes that I'm talking about, but you guys will see what I mean.

Can you see how the right shoe's upper is a little darker blue than the blue part that's directly above the cement?  And the left shoe is the exact opposite lol.  I'm guessing the answer is no, but is it supposed to look like that?  It almost seems like it is.  And trust me, they're legit.  I got them from Sole Supremacy off eBay.  They were only worn 2-3 times.

It's not really that big of a deal.  I just wish both shoes were that lighter blue.

First off, I'm sorry if this belongs in a different section.  I figured it belonged in the main JB section because it's a general question about how the shoe looks.

Well anyway, I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about describing the parts of the shoes that I'm talking about, but you guys will see what I mean.

Can you see how the right shoe's upper is a little darker blue than the blue part that's directly above the cement?  And the left shoe is the exact opposite lol.  I'm guessing the answer is no, but is it supposed to look like that?  It almost seems like it is.  And trust me, they're legit.  I got them from Sole Supremacy off eBay.  They were only worn 2-3 times.

It's not really that big of a deal.  I just wish both shoes were that lighter blue.

Yeah I trust you. From Sole Supremacy? They're legit.
laugh.gif
since I never seen the DTRT in person is the upper suede-like material? If it is, the previous owner could of cleaned it with a suede cleaner. Or hit it with a waterproofer causing it to darken. Either that or yea, it's quality related or just made that way.

Yeah I trust you. From Sole Supremacy? They're legit.
laugh.gif
since I never seen the DTRT in person is the upper suede-like material? If it is, the previous owner could of cleaned it with a suede cleaner. Or hit it with a waterproofer causing it to darken. Either that or yea, it's quality related or just made that way.

yeah that does look a little off, they still look legit. like dude up there said it was probably some type of water proofer or cleaner applied to it which messed with the shades of blue.

yeah that does look a little off, they still look legit. like dude up there said it was probably some type of water proofer or cleaner applied to it which messed with the shades of blue.

try using a suede brush to even it out a little..not sure it will work, but its worth a shot

Back
Top Bottom