Are the buyers on Ebay really that dumb ?

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

screw Ebay and their bastard high final value fee. Seller provide the goods and buyer pay $ for sellers. Simple as that. Without the sellers Ebay would not become who they are today.  I hope more sellers stop selling and force Ebay to lower the fee or go bankrupt

eBay did 2.2 billion in revenue last quarter... they have over 87 million active members.
Just because YOU'RE not happy with their fees doesn't mean they're about to change anything.

SMH

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

screw Ebay and their bastard high final value fee. Seller provide the goods and buyer pay $ for sellers. Simple as that. Without the sellers Ebay would not become who they are today.  I hope more sellers stop selling and force Ebay to lower the fee or go bankrupt

eBay did 2.2 billion in revenue last quarter... they have over 87 million active members.
Just because YOU'RE not happy with their fees doesn't mean they're about to change anything.

SMH

Last time I saw some stuff like that I tried to blackmail the seller. Long story short his FSR of Jordan 3 listings got removed.
laugh.gif

Last time I saw some stuff like that I tried to blackmail the seller. Long story short his FSR of Jordan 3 listings got removed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by J Capo

laugh.gif

thats a %$*!$ move
How? Dude tried to rip off eBay and left himself open, he should've given me a pair for the low and continued along unimpeded. Oh well I'm sure he had fun re-listing 10 pairs.

laugh.gif

thats a %$*!$ move
How? Dude tried to rip off eBay and left himself open, he should've given me a pair for the low and continued along unimpeded. Oh well I'm sure he had fun re-listing 10 pairs.

laugh.gif

thats a %$*!$ move
so you felt like you were entitled to get a deal and you threatned to blackmail him if you didn't get your way and once you didn't get your way you got butthurt and snitched to ebay.   did ebay give you a coupon or some free ebay bucks for you doing their job and patrolling ebay for them?

im just sayin, i could care less when sellers do this. i won't do it because it's not worth the risk to me but if they wanna save a few bucks then so be it.  if you didn't like the price you could just keep it moving, why waste your time and the sellers time complaining to ebay?

again ill say it.  i much rather put money in the pocket of an individual person trying to make some side money and help them save a few bucks, then being a puppet that gives in to corporate crooks like ebay.

laugh.gif

thats a %$*!$ move
so you felt like you were entitled to get a deal and you threatned to blackmail him if you didn't get your way and once you didn't get your way you got butthurt and snitched to ebay.   did ebay give you a coupon or some free ebay bucks for you doing their job and patrolling ebay for them?

im just sayin, i could care less when sellers do this. i won't do it because it's not worth the risk to me but if they wanna save a few bucks then so be it.  if you didn't like the price you could just keep it moving, why waste your time and the sellers time complaining to ebay?

again ill say it.  i much rather put money in the pocket of an individual person trying to make some side money and help them save a few bucks, then being a puppet that gives in to corporate crooks like ebay.

I dont understand When in history does Corporate America care about people more than making a profit. Go advertise your shoes on FB if you want no fee

I dont understand When in history does Corporate America care about people more than making a profit. Go advertise your shoes on FB if you want no fee

happened to me last week too since ebay stopped letting people put high shipping with a bin. even though i clearly stated in the auction (first line, huge font) that shipping would be changed to reflect the bin price, this 0 feedback dude still bought them and didnt know why the shipping was so high.

relisted as an auction (ebay still allows high shipping charges for these) and sold them. i mean id rather not do that but 9% ebay? really? and then paypal fees and shipping charges on top of that? if youre selling anything thats worth anything you end up getting a chunk taken from your pocket.

with that being said, i dont usually sell on ebay anyway, get more money elsewhere and avoid fees.

happened to me last week too since ebay stopped letting people put high shipping with a bin. even though i clearly stated in the auction (first line, huge font) that shipping would be changed to reflect the bin price, this 0 feedback dude still bought them and didnt know why the shipping was so high.

relisted as an auction (ebay still allows high shipping charges for these) and sold them. i mean id rather not do that but 9% ebay? really? and then paypal fees and shipping charges on top of that? if youre selling anything thats worth anything you end up getting a chunk taken from your pocket.

with that being said, i dont usually sell on ebay anyway, get more money elsewhere and avoid fees.

I barely use eBay anymore and regularly use Craigslist. I use to hate having to find the price I wanted, THEN have to calculate and add the PayPal fees, Final Auction fees and shipping fees on top of it.

I barely use eBay anymore and regularly use Craigslist. I use to hate having to find the price I wanted, THEN have to calculate and add the PayPal fees, Final Auction fees and shipping fees on top of it.

I don't give a damn about eBay nor do I care about the seller. Made an offer, he didn't like it and tried to respond with some sarcastic %@% message; it was worth the 20 seconds it took me to report. If you want to reach the people that shop on eBay pay the fees or find other ways to sell. End of the story.

I don't give a damn about eBay nor do I care about the seller. Made an offer, he didn't like it and tried to respond with some sarcastic %@% message; it was worth the 20 seconds it took me to report. If you want to reach the people that shop on eBay pay the fees or find other ways to sell. End of the story.

eBay needs to make it harder for people to bid on auctions. If I sell 10 things on eBay, 4/10 people who win are going to have 0 feedback and never pay. They need to start mutually holding the money so that when the auction ends it goes right into the sellers possession.

eBay needs to make it harder for people to bid on auctions. If I sell 10 things on eBay, 4/10 people who win are going to have 0 feedback and never pay. They need to start mutually holding the money so that when the auction ends it goes right into the sellers possession.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This is America.

Stop crying and stop using Ebay.

Good god people are simple.

For real...this is not rocket science. If you don't like the rules...don't use the system. I will agree, though, fees are a bit high...but they're providing a service that I think is worth it.
And to the dude that said Ebay is 'going down in a few years'...right. Something like 17 million items ending every minute I hardly think ebay is going to go down any time soon. Until someone builds a better system, it is and is going to continue to be the BEST option on the internet. 

And what's with this 'corporate crooks' business? Ebay EMPLOYS almost 20,000 people worldwide and allows countless MILLIONS to work from home. 

If ya'll don't like it, don't deal with it. Pretty simple.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This is America.

Stop crying and stop using Ebay.

Good god people are simple.

For real...this is not rocket science. If you don't like the rules...don't use the system. I will agree, though, fees are a bit high...but they're providing a service that I think is worth it.
And to the dude that said Ebay is 'going down in a few years'...right. Something like 17 million items ending every minute I hardly think ebay is going to go down any time soon. Until someone builds a better system, it is and is going to continue to be the BEST option on the internet. 

And what's with this 'corporate crooks' business? Ebay EMPLOYS almost 20,000 people worldwide and allows countless MILLIONS to work from home. 

If ya'll don't like it, don't deal with it. Pretty simple.

Back
Top Bottom