Are the buyers on Ebay really that dumb ?

Where can you buy some Jay for .99 cent ? Shipping cost was clearly stated too. If they are confuse at least ask before they bid.

The reason i do this is because Ebay charge you a grip for listing and selling stuff up there . If fees wasn't so high i wouldnt list it like that. I'm done with Ebay. This company is going down in a few years. They're going to charge 20% of what you sell pretty soon

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

da heightz

roll.gif
dimelo

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Where can you buy some Jay for .99 cent ? Shipping cost was clearly stated too. If they are confuse at least ask before they bid.

The reason i do this is because Ebay charge you a grip for listing and selling stuff up there . If fees wasn't so high i wouldnt list it like that. I'm done with Ebay. This company is going down in a few years. They're going to charge 20% of what you sell pretty soon
Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

well.. seeing as how you're violating ebay's policy, you deserve every stupid comment coming your way. 

well.. seeing as how you're violating ebay's policy, you deserve every stupid comment coming your way. 

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i dont see the point of doing all that. just so ebay doesnt get a cut? but how is that saving money for the consumer? really only helps seller

nerd.gif
screw Ebay and their bastard high final value fee. Seller provide the goods and buyer pay $ for sellers. Simple as that. Without the sellers Ebay would not become who they are today.  I hope more sellers stop selling and force Ebay to lower the fee or go bankrupt

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i dont see the point of doing all that. just so ebay doesnt get a cut? but how is that saving money for the consumer? really only helps seller

nerd.gif
screw Ebay and their bastard high final value fee. Seller provide the goods and buyer pay $ for sellers. Simple as that. Without the sellers Ebay would not become who they are today.  I hope more sellers stop selling and force Ebay to lower the fee or go bankrupt

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Son, You have grammatical errors all over this %++%#@#@*%*+
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't give a #$  dude . Typing as fast as possible on my iphonne. Im done with Ebay.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Son, You have grammatical errors all over this %++%#@#@*%*+
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't give a #$  dude . Typing as fast as possible on my iphonne. Im done with Ebay.

smh at people defending the corporate system?

ebays fees sucks, their rediuculous and a damn rip off. if someone wants to save a few bucks and keep an abundance of good items on the market and keep prices reasonable by circumventing the fees then who gives a damn.

higher ebay fees means less stuff online because sellers will just say screw ebay and sell elsewhere.

higher ebay fees means items get listed at higher prices and less steals because alot of sellers are going to try to make up for what they'll lose in fees, so you won't see as many items starting for dirt cheap.

ebays fees sucks, their rediuculous and a damn rip off. if someone wants to save a few bucks and keep an abundance of good items on the market and keep prices reasonable by circumventing the fees then who gives a damn.

higher ebay fees means less stuff online because sellers will just say screw ebay and sell elsewhere.

higher ebay fees means items get listed at higher prices and less steals because alot of sellers are going to try to make up for what they'll lose in fees, so you won't see as many items starting for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This guy speak the truth. I agree 100%

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This guy speak the truth. I agree 100%

alotta people avoid those auctions because they don't understand why it's only a $1

and no, this doesn't help keep "steals" on ebay

alotta people who do this get greedy and charge even more

just saw someone charging $1 and $250 shipping for 2010 flints

i'd only do it that way for private auctions, it looks stupid but if it works, it works

alotta people avoid those auctions because they don't understand why it's only a $1

i'd only do it that way for private auctions, it looks stupid but if it works, it works

Originally Posted by All Ready

true, but who would you rather give your money to?  some college student scrapping to make a few extra bucks that's doing an honest side living selling shoes or whatnot online when they could be out robbing people or selling drugs and all their doing is just  getting over on the system and it's rediculous fees.  or a big corporate business who's going to repay you a few months later with a big @*%* you very much when they raise ebay and paypals fees even more.

Originally Posted by All Ready

true, but who would you rather give your money to?  some college student scrapping to make a few extra bucks that's doing an honest side living selling shoes or whatnot online when they could be out robbing people or selling drugs and all their doing is just  getting over on the system and it's rediculous fees.  or a big corporate business who's going to repay you a few months later with a big @*%* you very much when they raise ebay and paypals fees even more.

Back
Top Bottom