ARE SOUTHERNERS SERIOUS? VOL SNOW

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

You gotta give the south some relief though. I bet most of them don't even own shovels or window scrapers.
ohwell.gif
I don't get it.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

he's saying "huh?" with a look of confusion, sorta like what my initial reaction was.

-hides face in shame-

laugh.gif
Alright, I figured that much (the huh part) but I didn't know whatwas confusing about his statement.

And now....

I'm confused.

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They handle snow differently in places where it doesn't snow very often as compared to places where it is commonplace? Why wouldn't they? Would you even want to be on the road with people who aren't used to driving in snow/ice because we usually only get it once or twice a yr?

We had a legit snowstorm a few weeks ago, 3feet in 1 day.

Even now, morning low was 7 with a worse windchill, and high is supposed to be like 19 but with windchill it's 6, AND THE HEATER IS BROKE at work (in fact 68 buildings on Ft Sill are without heat including barracks, hospital, and cafeterias), and we aren;'t allowed to use space heaters because it is a fire hazard. But damn that, I have a small one i can put underneath my desk and nobody see it because this is ridiculous. It's probably -6 or something in this office..

But they cancelled school statewide in the state of Alabama, and I haven't seen a lick of snow. Can't they jsut be upfront and call it FootballCelebration day?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Link? I wanna see these schools that announced their closings!

I live in Omaha, Nebraska and it's been snowing damn near non stop all winter. About to be -45 degrees tomorrow morning with wind chill
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What part of Omaha?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah we're very serious
We dont mess with snow down here. It hardly ever snows, so when it does people freak out. Southerners arent experienced in driving in those typeof weather situations so there is more wrecks and stuff like that. If there is even a serious threat of snow down here schools start closing and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom