Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

Originally Posted by scshift

For real? Intelligence makes a female infinitely more attractive

I rather have an intellectual conversion with a girl than a lame conversation with someone who isn't. I'm sure most people would agree, it is very attractive. 

^^ What does your name mean?

"Flamboyant" = kinda "out there"?

8 + o =
nerd.gif
meaning, you trying to say something?

1 meaning, you're the flamboyant 1
nerd.gif
?

^^ What does your name mean?

"Flamboyant" = kinda "out there"?

8 + o =
nerd.gif
meaning, you trying to say something?

1 meaning, you're the flamboyant 1
nerd.gif
?

I like intelligent women. I don't like intelligent women who rely solely on their smarts, though.

You have to be well rounded. I like a woman who has a nice butt, can tell funny joke, have a good conversation about business, and make a good sandwich.

I like intelligent women. I don't like intelligent women who rely solely on their smarts, though.

You have to be well rounded. I like a woman who has a nice butt, can tell funny joke, have a good conversation about business, and make a good sandwich.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Especially if she knows how to properly distribute the honey mustard.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Especially if she knows how to properly distribute the honey mustard.

The lady I talk to has to have some intelligence. Its a prerequisite. If not I get bored. There has to be some depth. Hitting those same skins all the time will get boring, regardless who you are with. That intellectual conversation is what can keep it going.

The lady I talk to has to have some intelligence. Its a prerequisite. If not I get bored. There has to be some depth. Hitting those same skins all the time will get boring, regardless who you are with. That intellectual conversation is what can keep it going.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.
What makes you think you're intelligent to begin with?

j/k
laugh.gif

Realtalk, I prefer intelligent women because then at least, i don't have to do all the talking.

Admittedly, I'm not very astute when it comes to "gaming" chicks up/spitting game. So for me, it really boils down to having a genuine conversation with a female.

As for the subject, call me a nerd, but I'd much rather talk about global/local news, religion, politics (occasionally), issues that are of social concern...etc, because that's what I choose to delve my time and interests in. If a female isn't about any of that stuff, then it's a sign for me to take the L (or W, whichever way you want to look at it) and keep it moving because we really wont have much to talk about.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.
What makes you think you're intelligent to begin with?

j/k
laugh.gif

Realtalk, I prefer intelligent women because then at least, i don't have to do all the talking.

Admittedly, I'm not very astute when it comes to "gaming" chicks up/spitting game. So for me, it really boils down to having a genuine conversation with a female.

As for the subject, call me a nerd, but I'd much rather talk about global/local news, religion, politics (occasionally), issues that are of social concern...etc, because that's what I choose to delve my time and interests in. If a female isn't about any of that stuff, then it's a sign for me to take the L (or W, whichever way you want to look at it) and keep it moving because we really wont have much to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom