Are left handed people smarter?

I always wondered this. Take a look at some left handed people who are considered smart such as Einsteina nd Obama. I also noticed all the top students in myclass in college were left-handed also. What you think?

Yes we are
glasses.gif

i was born left handed, and my mama made me ambidexterious.

she said left handed people are disadvantaged in US society.

i hoop/bat/throw left handed now, and write/eat right handed.

i can fap both ways now.

thanks mom.

They say left-handed people are more creative. Left handed people use the right side of their brain more often as well. I think that side is meant forproductive/calculative thinking too.

You just notice them more because they are different. Or, you just don't notice the unremarkable lefties, because they are unremarkable.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i can fap both ways now.

thanks mom.

My best-friend is left handed but he balls and writes right handed...but he's not the brightest apple in the tree you feel me? I'm right handed...Ihave a 3.6 gpa so I wouldn't consider my self dumb. I did notice a lot of left handed students excelling easily. The top two students who graduated with mefrm the chemistry department had over 3.9 gpa and one scored a 35 on his Mcat and the girl scored a 34. They were both left handed.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i can fap both ways now.

thanks mom.
Im a lefty but I cant dribble with my left, I dribble with my right and shoot with my left.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

You just notice them more because they are different. Or, you just don't notice the unremarkable lefties, because they are unremarkable.
Bingo!

I'm a lefty. We're unique. I've yet to see my full potential though. I can say that among most of my friends, I'm one of the few that go to ahigher ranking college.
Besides writing and eating, I do everything else with my right..

There is only a small population of us in the world right?

Well I'm ambidextrous so I must be a genius.
tongue.gif

Except I cant really write with my left hand anymore.

Back
Top Bottom