Are Land Rovers such as, range rover, discovery series, and etc. the worst cars to own???

Old girl bought one of the LR2 Land Rovers last Summer...so far so good, but she buys things without doing any research/historical comparisons.  

Old girl bought one of the LR2 Land Rovers last Summer...so far so good, but she buys things without doing any research/historical comparisons.  

Seen this dude on 24s stuck on the manhattan bridge last summer... His axle was broke wheel bent inwards like 45 degrees, causing mad traffic when I drove by him in my 94 corolla I pointed and laughed at him. His repair was gonna be more than my car is worth..

My step pops had a land rover that gave him mad problems. He was gonna give it to me for free I passed.

Seen this dude on 24s stuck on the manhattan bridge last summer... His axle was broke wheel bent inwards like 45 degrees, causing mad traffic when I drove by him in my 94 corolla I pointed and laughed at him. His repair was gonna be more than my car is worth..

My step pops had a land rover that gave him mad problems. He was gonna give it to me for free I passed.

My friend bought a 2004 Range HSE with 50k on it. Luckily he purchased an aftermarket warranty cause he would have been out nearly $6k in repairs since he had it. That warranty more than paid for itself!

My friend bought a 2004 Range HSE with 50k on it. Luckily he purchased an aftermarket warranty cause he would have been out nearly $6k in repairs since he had it. That warranty more than paid for itself!

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...i always wanted a range...guess i wont be getting one anymore
This
ohwell.gif

as if reading this is the only reason either of you aint coppin a rover tomorrow 
laugh.gif

BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea they are pretty horrible especially range rovers. out of all of them i think the LR4 is the best of the bunch, quality wise.
I've heard this too.  One of my boys moms has had every single Disco series, finally the 3rd broke down so badly they called her up and gave her a LR4 free of charge cause she stuck with the brand for so long.  My boy tells me that her current Disco/LR4 is the most reliable so far.  
Ranges are awwwful after some mileage.  

Back in the day Range used to be the only thing on the market in that category, now I think there are sooo many other options that one could select.  

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea they are pretty horrible especially range rovers. out of all of them i think the LR4 is the best of the bunch, quality wise.
I've heard this too.  One of my boys moms has had every single Disco series, finally the 3rd broke down so badly they called her up and gave her a LR4 free of charge cause she stuck with the brand for so long.  My boy tells me that her current Disco/LR4 is the most reliable so far.  
Ranges are awwwful after some mileage.  

Back in the day Range used to be the only thing on the market in that category, now I think there are sooo many other options that one could select.  

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by imvictor

damn...i always wanted a range...guess i wont be getting one anymore
This
ohwell.gif

as if reading this is the only reason either of you aint coppin a rover tomorrow 
laugh.gif

going to pick out a graduation car in a few weeks and this was an option...get out of my pockets
eyes.gif
toma
TOMAAA

Back
Top Bottom