Are Land Rovers such as, range rover, discovery series, and etc. the worst cars to own???

i knew 2 seperate people to lease and own one each.

both had a lemon law decided in their favor.

quit possibly the worst car to pay for in any way.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...i always wanted a range...guess i wont be getting one anymore
This
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by flight23air

laugh.gif
even the dudes on Top Gear make fun of the poor reputation of the car.  And they love the car but even they will admit that it will break down.  

on the flip side they can go through some pretty tough conditions.

We had a mean snowstorm here in Va a few weeks back and I saw 2 rovers stuck and left on the road till the next day . And im not talkin about being in a ditch either. They were stuck in snow on the main road .  A late model Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. SMH when im seeing little cars go through the snow but these Rovers gettin stuck.

Originally Posted by flight23air

laugh.gif
even the dudes on Top Gear make fun of the poor reputation of the car.  And they love the car but even they will admit that it will break down.  

on the flip side they can go through some pretty tough conditions.

We had a mean snowstorm here in Va a few weeks back and I saw 2 rovers stuck and left on the road till the next day . And im not talkin about being in a ditch either. They were stuck in snow on the main road .  A late model Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. SMH when im seeing little cars go through the snow but these Rovers gettin stuck.

RR's are the SUV of choice in my neighborhood. Seems like people in the burbs only drive them to run errands and on the weekends.

RR's are the SUV of choice in my neighborhood. Seems like people in the burbs only drive them to run errands and on the weekends.

With all the problems with this truck, why are they still being produced when they are not improving...

With all the problems with this truck, why are they still being produced when they are not improving...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by imvictor

This
ohwell.gif

as if reading this is the only reason either of you aint coppin a rover tomorrow 
laugh.gif

going to pick out a graduation car in a few weeks and this was an option...get out of my pockets
eyes.gif

This
ohwell.gif

as if reading this is the only reason either of you aint coppin a rover tomorrow 
laugh.gif

going to pick out a graduation car in a few weeks and this was an option...get out of my pockets
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Because people are still buying them as is ... The only people who complain about the reliability are the people who buy them used and out of warranty.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Because people are still buying them as is ... The only people who complain about the reliability are the people who buy them used and out of warranty.

This
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
toma

This
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
toma

This
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
get a X5

This
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
get a X5

Back
Top Bottom