Are Land Rovers such as, range rover, discovery series, and etc. the worst cars to own???

I saw 2 range rovers around my way in the middle of the road dead today and it Made me ask this question. My brother had a 2002 discovery series II and he had to give it to the good will because the head gasket blew of twice and it was costing him to much in repairs. Are they really that bad? People seem to really love them at the same time.

I saw 2 range rovers around my way in the middle of the road dead today and it Made me ask this question. My brother had a 2002 discovery series II and he had to give it to the good will because the head gasket blew of twice and it was costing him to much in repairs. Are they really that bad? People seem to really love them at the same time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ALL looks........horrible to own.

lease it all da way.

i dont own one, but i've only heard horror stories from those that do.

Lease Lease Lease

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ALL looks........horrible to own.

lease it all da way.

i dont own one, but i've only heard horror stories from those that do.

Lease Lease Lease

yea they are pretty horrible especially range rovers. out of all of them i think the LR4 is the best of the bunch, quality wise.

yea they are pretty horrible especially range rovers. out of all of them i think the LR4 is the best of the bunch, quality wise.

Do you guys think ford motor company had something to to do with their lackluster quality when it was under them?

Do you guys think ford motor company had something to to do with their lackluster quality when it was under them?

My neighbors have one and they have to get it fixed at least twice a year
30t6p3b.gif
Theyve gone through like 4 since I've known them

My neighbors have one and they have to get it fixed at least twice a year
30t6p3b.gif
Theyve gone through like 4 since I've known them

Originally Posted by FDUB

Ford doesn't make Land Rovers anymore

Originally Posted by FDUB

Ford doesn't make Land Rovers anymore

back in the 90s they did work in africa though. my dads friend had one with mad subs in it, ridin through terrible roads, riverbanks etc. with the bass booming =
pimp.gif

back in the 90s they did work in africa though. my dads friend had one with mad subs in it, ridin through terrible roads, riverbanks etc. with the bass booming =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
even the dudes on Top Gear make fun of the poor reputation of the car.  And they love the car but even they will admit that it will break down.  

on the flip side they can go through some pretty tough conditions.

laugh.gif
even the dudes on Top Gear make fun of the poor reputation of the car.  And they love the car but even they will admit that it will break down.  

on the flip side they can go through some pretty tough conditions.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

They're beautiful Trucks, but I've heard bad things about their cooling systems and suspensions

my boy bought a 2003 and the arm bushings went in record time... there cool but only if you have a warranty or $5000 stashed for a "Rover-Fund"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

They're beautiful Trucks, but I've heard bad things about their cooling systems and suspensions

my boy bought a 2003 and the arm bushings went in record time... there cool but only if you have a warranty or $5000 stashed for a "Rover-Fund"

i knew 2 seperate people to lease and own one each.

both had a lemon law decided in their favor.

quit possibly the worst car to pay for in any way.

Back
Top Bottom