Aqua un-appreciation post.

i dont know maybe it could be in the kind of environment they're stored in i keep mine in my basement, where its cool and dark and my windows are blockedoff so they won't get no light,i also have shoe boxes full of silica packs around the room, but i feel like this does good for all my jays i dont see nosigns of yellowing on my shoes with ice *unless i wear them* and the leather doesnt yellow. and with the paint on the shoes, i think that the cool ness keepsthem moist , imo

Yea my Aquas r chipping like crazy while my Playoff 8s r just fine. I def need to re-up before spring hit.

kid in my english class got no paint left on his aquas
just small spots off paint left but he has worn his everyday since release date

i don't own any viii's at all, but my cool grey iv's and black cat iii's are doing the same thing. that's why the black cats are now mywork shoes!

Damn is that what I have to look forward to
smh.gif

Worm mine a handful of times luckily they haven't cracked.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

KCJORDANHEAD wrote:

NewZ05 wrote:

my retro Fire Red IIIs are all chipped/cracked
My fire red III's are good no cracking at all. This is crazy, some people's retro aqua's are good some are not and vice versa with the III's what's going on jb???

Same goes for my Fire Reds..I wore them like crazy when they first came out and I have no chips or cracks whatsoever. And the leather looks good too..only a slight crease on the right toe.

Word....

The Fire Red III's go hella hard. No problems. They really don't even crease if u keep the paper in them joints. They easy as hell to clean if they getdirty. This is one of the most appreciated Retro's. I can't believe when they dropped it was so many left on the shelves.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Haven't even wore these things that much
smh.gif
. My playoff 8's are still in good condition considering I've worn them about the same amount. Post pics if yours have done the same thing.

man what did u do.ive worn mine a bunch of times and nothing like that.

To the OP:
How can u complain about this and have that sig of yours?

I mean u should of known to rotate your Aquas as soon as u see 1 sign of cracking paint...SMH at u lol

I mean I worn mines 3 times since release date and mines look the same as when I copped

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

To the OP:
How can u complain about this and have that sig of yours?

I mean u should of known to rotate your Aquas as soon as u see 1 sign of cracking paint...SMH at u lol

I mean I worn mines 3 times since release date and mines look the same as when I copped
Trust me I rotate all the time, none of my other j's have done this, like I said my playoff's are good. It's jb quality hands down.And I'm true to my sig. So don't question that son.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

With those pics u posted..imma question it every time homie..

I would question JB quality control, I wouldn't put to much faith in that division of JB, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom