Aqua un-appreciation post.

thi sappears to be a common problem with the aqua retros especially.
smh.gif
this is like the 5th or 6th post i've seen with the same exact problem on these.this is exactly why i don't buy many jordans anymore!

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by The J Collector

D@mn how much you weigh ?
and how've you been storing them?

265, 6'4, yeah I'm a big guy and I know it but none of my other shoes have done this and i store them in the box in the closet, it's not warm ordamp. None of my other shoes have done this, just my aquas, so weight, storing or any other variable can't be the problem, oh my fault jb quality is thevariable
smh.gif

Thta is exactly why I sold my pair after 1 wear...I KNEW this would happen. The paint looked cheap as hell...and behold...IT IS!

The only shoe that did this to me was the cool grey IV that had to be the worst midsole paint quality of any Jordan shoes smh at JB

Ehh I'm starting to see some chipping on my aquas. I've only worn em abou 10 times.

RETRO Aqua un-appreciation post?

Wore my OGs for six months straight and they didn't do that.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

The only shoe that did this to me was the cool grey IV that had to be the worst midsole paint quality of any Jordan shoes smh at JB

Ditto. Paint started flaking on the second wear.

it starts happening to mine, i guess wear less then... or wear more until it died out?
lol

it starts happening to mine, i guess wear less then... or wear more until it died out?
lol

Well something has to be wrong if your Playoffs are holding up longer than these.
I noticed that the leather quality on the Playoffs is slightly better than the Aquas, but the midsole looks about the same.
I haven't worn my Aquas or Playoffs yet, so I have no basis of comparison with yours.
I don't know if this will happen to everyone's shoes, but it's definitely a possibility with any Jordan shoe.

dang, i feel bad for you...but deff. shoulda cop'd 2x so u coulda put on on ice and beat those up

sorry for you
i cant really be of much help because i dont own any VIII' s
im about to but some vnds cdp IV's
worn once will they chip on me like this also

Back
Top Bottom