Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Though the grey does look extreme, what do people expect? If you're buying a Jordan retro in this day and age, you have to realize that you're basically getting crap. Retros will always be "similar" to how they were in the past (OG's), but there will be changes (ie: shape, shades of colors, etc. etc.).

I think it's the pictures. Some pictures make them seem super light. But I picked up mines yesterday from my brother at footlocker. And the grey isn't that light. Yes lighter than the 07s but darker than most pics seem. Very clean shoe overall tho

"The grey is too light", "why does it have glitter?" :rolleyes If i didn't know any better I'd assume people think the 07s are the OG's.

Looks like these are a hit or miss.

most of the complainers suggest that the 2015 is hideous because they "added the new lighter grey and the glitter" but these details were in the OG and are not new at all. Most of those people think the 07 pair of the OG.

It's not the faulty of JB at all, it's on them for not knowing

Furthermore, people will pass on these because of some glitter but will buy the 11s with noticeably more glitter and shine

And a lot of these complainers will still buy anyway

They are closer to the ogs
You're thinking about the 07s
These 2015s are the closet to the original 93 aquas

No no no no while ur right people are always going to complain about the OG's and how they don't come close pick out on thing and complain about it then say they are passing.

It's damn near clock work for every release now

I say it's an excuse or reason for them not to buy cause of other reasons. Not counting ur pockets but now ur reaching glitter and shades of grey, and to cap it off with the whole I'm not copping. No one cares if u did?

Some folks want to throw that disclaimer out there so they can stay in here not cop. Be jealous and throw shade at everything and everyone that actually likes the shoe. Don't like it why you here bruh..... Many other topics in this forum.

Besides sometimes I think people who complain never even held a pair of OG's googled some images now they are an expert on the matter

Last edited:
I don't care about the ignorant ones who don't know about these being the closest thing since the OG's. They can pass. I will be copping and loving them. :nthat:

I think it's the pictures. Some pictures make them seem super light. But I picked up mines yesterday from my brother at footlocker. And the grey isn't that light. Yes lighter than the 07s but darker than most pics seem. Very clean shoe overall tho
Are they True to size fam?

Realistically, we're probably never gonna get a pair of retros that are exactly like the OGs. Whether it be because of lost molds, JB wants our money,etc. They've been doing much better lately trying to replicate the OG colorways, however, it wont be exact and I'm fine with it. If you want it exactly like the OGs than go buy them and have the sole swapped, end of story!

Haven't copped online for a major shoe release in a while. I don't eem know how it works anymore.

This gonna be me on release day
LMAO 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going to try to cop my son a pair. His first pair of Jordans ever was the bunny 8s that just released a couple of years back. I got it mounted on my mancave wall and everything LoL. I'm going to try to cop him every Retro 8 that releases so he can have a collection of 8s.

Last edited:

I'm going to try to cop my son a pair. His first pair of Jordans ever was the bunny 8s that just released a couple of years back. I got it mounted on my mancave wall and everything LoL. I'm going to try to cop him every Retro 8 that releases so he can have a collection of 8s.
Would you adopt me
laugh.gif
  Joking aside that is a great way to establish a Father/Son hobby and I wish you luck my friend.

True the remastered versions of all jordans will most likely never be as great as the og's. Lol ppl will be complaining about the Maroon's soon. Imo those are a clean pair of shoes. Idk if I'll be copping for sure, but they're definitely nice

True the remastered versions of all jordans will most likely never be as great as the og's. Lol ppl will be complaining about the Maroon's soon. Imo those are a clean pair of shoes. Idk if I'll be copping for sure, but they're definitely nice
is just funny because these Aqua's are as close as it gets not only for remastered retros but compared to any retro in the past 15 years these are almost spot on. But since they are the 8s AND people have no idea about the OGs any way, they are hated upon

View media item 1788652
wish my pops loved me that much!! :rofl: :rofl:

just kidding........ or am I?

Anyone in the Sacramento/Bay Area? I'm going out this weekend to collect Sheikh codes and other raffles (are they still doing the Shiekh codes? I haven't picked up anything since the Carmines). I'D love to share codes and vice versa.

What changed your mind on how they looked? :smokin
I've always liked the maroon's. I never said my opinion on them changed. Just don't know if I'm truly going to get them. I guess it depends how I feel that week. Do you plan on getting them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom