Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Yea waiting on that discount too..sheikh is usually the first to have em on discount over here

saw these at WSS tried them on and put them back on the shelf I hope this is what the retro game will turn into.

Anyone think its worth for me to even try selling my worn 2007 pair?
Seeing on eBay going for 150 max on a worn shoe but mostly less than a 100.

I like my 07, and no way I'd let em go for that cheap. It's better to just hang onto em and get a midsole repaint.

Last edited:
I like my 07, and no way I'd let em go for that cheap. It's better to just hang onto em and get a midsole repaint.

I feel you.. I wouldn't want to let them go for that price either. I just dont like having two of the same shoe. I might just put them up for a price I want and if no sale then I'll just hold them.

I feel you.. I wouldn't want to let them go for that price either. I just dont like having two of the same shoe. I might just put them up for a price I want and if no sale then I'll just hold them.

Personally I'd never buy a used shoe, it's more of a cleanliness issue. But is someone wanted to buy a used pair off me, and they were worn to the point where I'd need to reprint any part of it, I'd cut bait and sell. Then buy the newest model. It would pain me to let any of my collection go, but the glues used aren't designed to hold up to use years down the line.

Personally I'd never buy a used shoe, it's more of a cleanliness issue. But is someone wanted to buy a used pair off me, and they were worn to the point where I'd need to reprint any part of it, I'd cut bait and sell. Then buy the newest model. It would pain me to let any of my collection go, but the glues used aren't designed to hold up to use years down the line.

I know many people would buy used, just check in ebay. My paint hasn't chipped yet but a little cracking. Still in great condition. I do feel they will crumble and separate at some point that's why I'd keep the mewwer ones.

I know many people would buy used, just check in ebay. My paint hasn't chipped yet but a little cracking. Still in great condition. I do feel they will crumble and separate at some point that's why I'd keep the mewwer ones.

Yeah, many do but used. I'd sell, just not buy. If the sneaker is going to come apart or you think soon, better to find a taker now.

How is this thread still going!? Lol

*im just helping it along with my post* oops

Last edited:

I can't believe I'm asking this, but where can I cop this sweatshirt?

where can i buy this?
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/entree-hood-gamer-crewneck-sweatshirt/F15HOO02?color=Grey

Wish I would have gotten a Starter Jacket when they were on there:smh:
speaking of starter jackets, I copped this last week.
View media item 1858006View media item 1858007

If they sit at Shieks like the fligthposites do, I might just be able to grab them under 100. 
nerd.gif

Still need to pick these up. I got the chromes and ds playoffs last week. Just need the aquas to finish off..
On a side note i picked up some 07 playoffs from cl for 65 in very good condition. Gotta say i like the 07 material better

I've been wearing my '07 playoffs a good bit lately. To me they are a solid winter shoe. Much warmer than other Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom