Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Yeah I've toned it down aswell. Lol I did OD with the hare stuff just because bugs was a huge childhood thing and who knows when that'll happen again.. What's up jock!?

I can't believe I'm asking this, but where can I cop this sweatshirt?
where can i buy this?
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/entree-hood-gamer-crewneck-sweatshirt/F15HOO02?color=Grey
Wish I would have gotten a Starter Jacket when they were on there
mean.gif

Rant:

Returned my pair to FTA after I jumped on that Villa discount.  Villa puts my order under review (different billing/shipping address) and ultimately says they can't fulfill my order because the shoe is no longer in stock.  At no point over the past week did they try to communicate anything to me.  They didn't tell me there was an issue with the addresses, they didn't tell me once the order was supposedly being "picked" and they didn't tell me that they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order anymore.  I had to go out of my way to call them NONSTOP over the last couple days just to get a customer service rep, because they clearly don't read their customer service emails either.

Now I have to re-buy the Aquas from somewhere else....again.  I will never give Villa another dollar.  They have absolutely so sense of customer service or support. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
MDMKVII MDMKVII I've had this happen with Villa once before. Granted it was for a lesser purchase. I had bought (or at least I thought) some Air Max 1's that were about $55.99 and the order never got fulfilled. I wasn't tripping though, it was an impulse purchase on a sale I felt was too good to pass up.

Going forward always always always make sure you get a shipping confirmation from any retailer before you start off loading anything in your collection to cover expenses. Better yet you might even want to make sure the item arrives correctly and in a condition to your liking. I'm sure you're up on that but sometimes we all get a little ahead of ourselves. I'm guilty of it as well.

Good thing these can still be had at several places for retail so all is not lost.

Last edited:
@MKVIUG I've had this happen with Villa once before. Granted it was for a lesser purchase. I had bought (or at least I thought) some Air Max 1's that were about $55.99 and the order never got fulfilled. I wasn't tripping though, it was an impulse purchase on a sale I felt was too good to pass up.

Going forward always always always make sure you get a shipping confirmation from any retailer before you start off loading anything in your collection to cover expenses. I'm sure you're up on that but sometimes we all get a little ahead of ourselves. I'm guilty of it as well.
lol, I'm a grown man - I didn't need to return my pair to cover the cost of the Villa pair.  There just happens to be a FTA down the street from me 
happy.gif

I'm just saying, I have no issue with an order being cancelled because they no longer have stock.  Things like that happen; I have no problem with that.

I DO have a problem with a company giving me ZERO information over the course of an entire week, ignoring emails and then feeding me BS when I call them about my order.  "Oh we were JUST about to contact you." 
indifferent.gif
 No, no you weren't.  I shouldn't have to go out of MY way to find out that you held my order days ago because my billing and shipping addresses are different.  How are you gonna verify my addresses if you don't reach out to me.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]lol, I'm a grown man - I didn't need to return my pair to cover the cost of the Villa pair.[/COLOR]  There just happens to be a FTA down the street from me :D

I'm just saying, I have no issue with an order being cancelled because they no longer have stock.  Things like that happen; I have no problem with that.

I DO have a problem with a company giving me ZERO information over the course of an entire week, ignoring emails and then feeding me BS when I call them about my order.  "Oh we were JUST about to contact you." :stoneface:  No, no you weren't.  I shouldn't have to go out of MY way to find out that you held my order days ago because my billing and shipping addresses are different.  How are you gonna verify my addresses if you don't reach out to me.

Cover cost, replace a previous pair, discounted exchange... it's all the same. If it wasn't you would've just kept the other pair.

On another note, yeah Villa's customer service is not the best but I've come to expect that from the smaller chains. All retailers are susceptible to mistakes but the smaller ones just seem to lack the resources for that A+ customer service we've come to expect. It's never been a sure thing in my dealings with them in general until the shoes are in my hand.

Last edited:
Cover cost, replace a previous pair, discounted exchange... it's all the same. If it wasn't you would've just kept the other pair.

On another note, yeah Villa's customer service is not the best but I've come to expect that from the smaller chains. It's never been a sure thing in my dealings with them in general until the shoes are in my hand.
Ya there's definitely gonna be different service between smaller sites and a large co. like Nike.  Still doesn't make it excusable to just have a complete lack of service.......but they're still better than ShoePalace lol.  ShoePalace could have something 75% off and I still wouldn't order from them.

2015 aquas are magnificent. I honestly think the apprehension on this classic colorway is that people don't know how to throw these on with a fit. I remember lusting after chromes back in '04-'05 and was about to buy a DS '03 pair about 2 years back. Can't even look at chromes the same now, they're way too plain and safe. The Aquas have always been one of my favorite air Jordan's and this '15 has made me not only fall in love with CW all over again, but Air Jordan's again in general.

Uhoh, I have been there before. I will admit I am an xi mark, and with every new xi I am drawn back in more and more. Releases like this are more of a curse than anything!

They seemed to have corrected the half size big on VIII's, at least with these. These feel the same if not smaller than my playoffs I went half sized down on.

They seemed to have corrected the half size big on VIII's, at least with these. These feel the same if not smaller than my playoffs I went half sized down on.

I would say they're spot on tts for me. They're not big and they're not small on me. It's a perfect fit with barely a tad of toe room length wise from toe to front end. I'm not sure how people are sizing down on these lol.

I would say they're spot on tts for me. They're not big and they're not small on me. It's a perfect fit with barely a tad of toe room length wise from toe to front end. I'm not sure how people are sizing down on these lol.

Me neither. I forgot to take out the factory lacing and just put them on and wore them as is unlaced.

That explains why Christiana's villa didn't have any when I was there yesterday :lol:

That explains why Christiana's villa didn't have any when I was there yesterday :lol:

Walked in villa today and seemed like everything was on sale. Retro Jay's (3c-3.5y) 1,4,5,6,7 and 8 from $30-60

Youth and men's kicks $75-140. Ended up grabbing them glory timbs for $140 or $150

Back
Top Bottom