*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

2908_710180036519_16801062_40816696_1987675_n.jpg

Couldn't pass on these either. White/red AF 1 Highs from 2003. The quality and the leather on these is
pimp.gif

got some kobe stuff for those forces. and a little late on posting the pickup for the new wifey (even later posting it up here
roll.gif
)

good stuff everyone...

the boy got this for early B-day present
jkzwra.jpg

I got these in the mail
smokin.gif
thanks...you know who you are
wink.gif

1fbnsg.jpg

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

JoseBronx - Pics of said s13?

Originally Posted by ProperLive

JoseBronx- are you getting a rb26? turbo? lol
not sure, I like the SR since there are more aftermarket parts for it and its a couple of hundred dollars less, put the RB could put out >350HPeasy
devil.gif
lol, but def turbo charged.

Cant wait to start drifting tho lol

I'll take tagged pics tomorrow, I cant find the craigslist listing but I have the pics he sent me

single cam pignose, but Ill change the front end to a chuki and paint it gunmetal maybe

^^^your life is going to change lol but its nice and gunmetal would be nice or matte black! nice pickup, how much?

red top sr20det
pimp.gif
. I'man oddball though, I tossed around throwing the rb25 in one of wifey's 2 s14's.

^^^your life is going to change lol but its nice and gunmetal would be nice or matte black! nice pickup, how much?

How so? Lol, I'm dying to get it register and insured already tho. Just paid a speeding ticket don't want to get stop again. And jae gage, i'mreally leaning towards a SR but is a RB worth it?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I seen these at niche(boutique) for like 80 dollars lol where did you get these?

they had all of the '08 vans vault releases at nordstrom rack for 29.99. there was all kinds of cool shoes.
I was just there the other day I didn't see *%@ in my size. This is the one in Arden right?

i need to get that kobe shirt with him holding del sols in that sofa asap.

Back
Top Bottom