*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

6qi1d4.jpg

Kev & his Pushead Tee killing it. Def mad mad dope. Didn't cop any of the Original fake X NBHD?

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Didn't cop any of the Original fake X NBHD?

the only thing i kinda wanted was the jacket with the OF circle logo embroidered over "cycle fury" on the back. the shop here didn't bring any inthough and it was probably really expensive. also, they only brought in smaller sizes of the jeans cause the owner thought they would run big - too bad causethe denim was reasonably priced.

those am2009s are looking real nice. so bummed none of them have reached asia. not even sure if they'll ever get here...

kev: nice nbhds
wink.gif

retail for these:
3476319613_8239e6be4f.jpg

3477125700_4e75cdea9a.jpg

don't know why i got them; i suppose it was hard to pass if they were at retail? kinda broke a promise to my gf, then...
nerd.gif

^^^whats size griffeys you need...???

and I just picked these up today....I dont know how I feel about them...the white leather feels horrible but I do like the contrast stitching....

cinco de mayo Jordan 1's.....sorry about the busted blackberry photo quality...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

don't know why i got them; i suppose it was hard to pass if they were at retail? kinda broke a promise to my gf, then...
nerd.gif
Won- Thats a nice pick-up to use as trade bait. You can get your Lady and yourself something good with those
happy.gif

Couldn't pass on these. DS Air Metal Force w/ straps. Talking to the owner he said he had some more older Jordan's/Team Jordan's and grey underbill on field MLB authentic's in stock. . .
happy.gif

2908_710102536829_16801062_40812311_6073817_n.jpg

rolla808- lovely pick up!

KickChick09- kid?

BigDirty978- yeah i need those 3s and 4s....

JoseBronx- are you getting a rb26? turbo? lol

ReMarqable23-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom