• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
space gray 256gb through at&t..

anyone know if i can add applecare if i bought through at&t? I also have a phone reserved from the apple store (couldn't reach my carrier so i have to finish the order later)

In for the 256 SILVER with 2-3 weeks on shipping.

Now if stays with that shipping date is another story.

Either apple produced more models than the 'experts' thought or this phone wasn't as hyped as the 'experts' thought.

Got the silver 64GB T-Mobile one. I have AT&T but I can get it unlocked on day one since Im paying for it in full. Ships Nov 17-24th

I'll use it for a few weeks and then decide if I want to keep it

ordered
but have it going to the wrong house :smh:
i forgot to change my address info on file
RIP

I can't have that **** delivered to the house man too many j cats around but they're smart though. Will probably be looking for packages on the 3rd.

I'm picking that **** up at the store.

Delivery dates are slipping something vicious now. Was able to order on VZW 5 minutes early. 11/3 delivery.

space gray 256gb through at&t..

anyone know if i can add applecare if i bought through at&t? I also have a phone reserved from the apple store (couldn't reach my carrier so i have to finish the order later)

Yeah, I think you have two or three months to add Apple Care. I added it last year after I cracked my screen

I noticed that as well I have it in my cart and I selected AT&T but when I hit paid in full the carrier goes away and I add to cart. Am I still ok?

wondering the same. My order went through. But i could have sworn I picked sprint, paid in full. Now that I'm reviewing my order, it shows that it has no carrier selected.

Y'all don't trust ole fakenews apple when they say they'll email you link. I closed that out and kept trying through app and finally got it added to cart and proceeded through checkout and got confirmation email with 2-3 week shipping. Hate to think what if will be when/if apple actually gets around to sending those links.

Back
Top Bottom